Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Yeah fuck Caicedo and Brighton off for £100m. No way in hell is any midfielder worth £100m. Never mind having 2 of them in him and Enzo, not a slight against them as players (Enzo in particular) but shocking prices.

1 hour ago, mkh said:

Brighton & Hove Albion will hold out for their asking price of £100m for Moises Caicedo and will will reject any offer by Chelsea below it. Declan Rice’s £105m move from West Ham to Arsenal has set a precedent. (via @samcunningham) 

Fuck ‘em move on. Either he submits transfer request or we move on

Caicedo,nobody is paying more than we are willing too so leave the 70-80m whatever it is on the table and leave them stew after making it clear we will withdraw it at any time,then focus on other midfielders etc...we need more than one egg in the basket.nobody else is gonna pay more for their one.

my guess is as the time goes on, they will lower the price but i am not sure if we can wait until the last weeks of august.

also, if we dont pay the asking price now and after 6 months or a year he leaves for 60-70m and be good, it will really sting. and i will hate brighton even more.

1 hour ago, DDA said:

I said it a few days back. Fuck Brighton and walk away form them... they have lost the plot with this one. 

Did they? They know we act like children in the fog, get shafted by clubs on nearly every occasion and have strange soft spot for Brighton and will buy any snake oil from them at any price. Any reasonable club will make use of it. Especially that we don't seem to have Plan C in terms of MF (as he seems to be Plan B). Or any plan at all to be precise, given we pushed Havertz and Azpi to model for new kit.

You guys are really bad at poker arent you? Again u are falling for PR stunts. U did in on Mount and now again. Ofc "Brighton sources" (lol) push the message of "give us 100 or leave" - they know we want Caicedo for our US tour so they are putting the pressure up, just like United did. 
Keep calm and dont fall for that. I called it for Mount and I will do it again: in the end it will be 85+x for Caicedo. 

9 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

You guys are really bad at poker arent you? Again u are falling for PR stunts. U did in on Mount and now again. Ofc "Brighton sources" (lol) push the message of "give us 100 or leave" - they know we want Caicedo for our US tour so they are putting the pressure up, just like United did. 
Keep calm and dont fall for that. I called it for Mount and I will do it again: in the end it will be 85+x for Caicedo. 

That figure isn't good value either. £85m and not a penny more is pushing it as is. 

Also, I don't wanna hear about Rice as a comparison.

Make it 60 and we are back in realm of reality, expensive, but reality. Some lessons should be learnt from our previous genius Brighton purchases…

How much we wanted for Mount vs how much United offered vs how much he is gone for?

Edited by Vegetable

3 minutes ago, Vegetable said:

Make it 60 and we are back in realm of reality, expensive, but reality. Some lessons should be learnt from our previous genius Brighton purchases…

LOL crappy Havertz costs 65 after sucking for 3 years.

1 hour ago, whats happening said:

my guess is as the time goes on, they will lower the price but i am not sure if we can wait until the last weeks of august.

also, if we dont pay the asking price now and after 6 months or a year he leaves for 60-70m and be good, it will really sting. and i will hate brighton even more.

We absolutely can’t wait. All of our rivals have their sets more or less settled already bar one or two deals. We still need 3-4 players in to be competitive.

5 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

LOL crappy Havertz costs 65 after sucking for 3 years.

One man's trash is other man's treasure, we love seeing our players as unfit for even the sunday league level, but I don't think Rice is like million levels above Mount or Havertz, not to mention anyone coming from Brighton… This reminds me of everyone going apeshit over Raphinia a little bit. Some clubs will let themselves be pushed over, some will not. I can see De Laurentis selling Mount for 80 and getting Caicedo for 50 🤪

Edited by Vegetable