Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Funniest thing most of the ones moaning don't even know Todd resigned from his director role and when it comes to running the football side of things these days he's at best Eghbali's lackey. 

When I point this out of opposition fans I enjoy watching them trip over themselves after, for me to have to point it out to our own fans is embarrassing.

I feel like this is the third or fourth time it’s been brought up since the beginning of June. It’s really sad people still use this as a talking point

24 minutes ago, bluesman2610 said:

I feel like this is the third or fourth time it’s been brought up since the beginning of June. It’s really sad people still use this as a talking point

What would prevent him from unresigning tomorrow if he feels like it? serious question

14 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

Bc some people mentioned him here: Enzo Le Fee goes to Stades Rennes for 20m. 

This is really weird, isn’t it? A very highly rated young player who has been linked with massive clubs transfers from one tiny French club to another small French club? 

He could’ve been an interesting fallback option for us.

7 minutes ago, Cosmin said:

Apparently Barcelona are interested in Andrey Santos. 

Reported by the guy who was the first to report the transfer to us.

"Deco is an admirer of the athlete's football. Xavi has already given his approval and understands that the midfielder has the potential to replace Busquets in the long term.
Vasco is entitled to around 2.5% of the solidarity mechanism in case of permanent transfer."

Comparing him to Busquets?

Edited by Gundalf

34 minutes ago, Mário César said:

I know it was good to have Onana, but sometimes it seems people forget that it is much more important to know how to defend than to know how to play with your feet 

Playing with your feet is a way to defend. Opponents can't hurt you if they don't have the ball.

17 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

Reported by the guy who was the first to report the transfer to us.

"Deco is an admirer of the athlete's football. Xavi has already given his approval and understands that the midfielder has the potential to replace Busquets in the long term.
Vasco is entitled to around 2.5% of the solidarity mechanism in case of permanent transfer."

Comparing him to Busquets?

If we actually sell Santos, then we have no plan at all 

2 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

If we actually sell Santos, then we have no plan at all 

Depends on the money. Some rumours say Barca are offering 60m. For a player that never played in the PL that is quite a lot. But yeah I wouldnt sell either. 

7 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

Depends on the money. Some rumours say Barca are offering 60m. For a player that never played in the PL that is quite a lot. But yeah I wouldnt sell either. 

Wouldn't even sell for £60m. This lad is a natural born leader. He is going to become Chelsea captain. We need to tell those sneaky fuckers to do one

Selling a player who hasn’t played a minute for us when the behind the scenes hype has been off the charts would be next level insanity. We’ve been seemingly desperate to get him to Cobham and amongst the squad since January when we failed to get his work permit.

Even a loan there would be suicidal. A Brazilian going to Barca and becoming a star and then having to come back to his parent club? Good luck. 

It’s gotta be bullshit. 

13 minutes ago, DDA said:

Wouldn't even sell for £60m. This lad is a natural born leader. He is going to become Chelsea captain. We need to tell those sneaky fuckers to do one

Need to save this for outcry of people wanting to sell him to Barca for 0.99p after first game in Chelsea shirt because he want pull prime Mbappe in first 90 seconds on the pitch 😂