Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

27 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

If you believe that, you believe Steven Avery is guilty. 🤣

no idea who that is. but looks like Romano deleted his tweet about Boehly anyway

On 28/06/2023 at 16:54, milka said:

This guy  Angelo from 67 games have 3 goals for a  Striker is not bad  😂

except he isn't a striker

he mostly plays wide Right MF or wingback

Edited by Vesper

21 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Haven't seen any solid links to Barella

Good.

He's a great player but seriously, fuck Inter. Always playing the 'we are poor' victim card when looking to buy/loan players but when it's someone else interested in one of their own they'll fleece you for every last penny and then some.

It's not like they don't actually have the money because they do 20-30M€ transfers from other Italian clubs all the time but they just don't want to give any to the English clubs because they're envious of all the money in the EPL.

I doubt their local rivals Milan have any more money than Inter but at least they're open to doing fair deals, as proven by the moves for Tomori, RLC and maybe even Pulisic later on. Milan even paid a small fee (€3M) for Giroud but now in a similar situation Inter are refusing to pay a penny for Azpi.

8 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

If Mount goes we are going for Veiga according to Kinsella

Will probably be holding up a City shirt by the time this sluggish Mount saga is over.

16 minutes ago, lucio said:

no idea who that is. but looks like Romano deleted his tweet about Boehly anyway

Can confirm as well Romano has been using Boehly as well but deleted, I don't think he left as much as we're made to believe, we're just as sluggish as last summer.

17 hours ago, whats happening said:

he wants to play and not for strasbourg is my guess.

he has a crazy complicated situ, with massive agent fees that at least double his release clause price and a 20% sell on mandatory clause that the Turks pocket if he is flipped

his dad seems a proper twat too

Pool and others took one look at it and said nope from what I gather

I think he is a potential monster

He wants Sevilla btw