Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

3 minutes ago, dimmas said:

But is he gonna playing in our first team immediately? Doesn't get behind current attacker option in pecking order?

If he doesn't really integrated or taking actuall part in our team, the investment will be not promising and also of course his development will be stalled

I just really doesn't like what i see from david fonfana, when he still doesn't really taken seriously yet, and still behind havertz and aubameyang though both of them still really underperforming.

Just don't want to see that happen again

Madueke is 2 years older and a few times as expensive, so i think the expectations will be different. Not that it should matter

13 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

In what way would you say he isn't?

Personally i dont know thats why Im asking, right? 

But i do have a friend who calls him duckshit so yeah, im interested in other peoples view of him. 

1 hour ago, ulsterchelsea said:

I just don't get why? Don't care about money and all because its not me paying but after felix and Mudryk why this kid? Surely we should be looking midfield/Rb?

Felix ain't staying. I doubt A. Madrid will allow us to buy him. 

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

January transfer windows are always quiet but this is just mad. 

Badiashile 

Felix 

Mudryk 

Madueke

Caicedo? 

Time will tell but by the looks of it we had worst summer transfer window ever and best winter window ever. Just my prediction. 

All after sacking Tuchel. 

We was not going anywhere with Tuchel in terms of buying players. 

Actually ok with this signing

Surely will be injured tons with our medical staff but we have great depth in attack now and he has proven to be able to bounce back from injury quickly 

40m is peanuts for Todd

with that homegrown status he will skyrocket in market value and not weigh on our books if we decide to move him on 

24 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

Personally i dont know thats why Im asking, right? 

But i do have a friend who calls him duckshit so yeah, im interested in other peoples view of him. 

Oh sorry, I thought you had an idea of the player lol I wanted your views on why u didn't think he was brilliant 🤣

I'm happy with these type of transfer. They are a better buy then say 100 million on Lukaku, 60 million on Cucu and such. 

These type of buy are low risk which I rather take then spending money on players like mentioned above. 

7 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Simone has said he will be there next year. If Simone stays and Felix likes being here, they may strike a deal.

They also signed Depay on 2 and half years. I think we can get him but at least one of Havertz/Mount need to go.

4 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Oh sorry, I thought you had an idea of the player lol I wanted your views on why u didn't think he was brilliant 🤣

Sorry for sounding grumpy 🙏 i have been home with both kids who has fever but apparently healthy enough to climb the walls and fighting each other for hours 😅

16 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Have to admit hurts watching us spend a lot on Madueke and Mudryk, money that could've been used for Enzo.

I know we need an Enzo badly but bro don't act like our attacking line didn't desperately need upgrading. It has been dire for years.

Just now, DDA said:

I know we need an Enzo badly but bro don't act like our attacking line didn't desperately need upgrading. It has been dire for years.

But this Madueke is barely scoring, injury prone and costs us 40M, at first glance it's a colossal waste of money.

11 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

But this Madueke is barely scoring, injury prone and costs us 40M, at first glance it's a colossal waste of money.

Tbh 40m isn't bad for a 20yr old, hopefully his body conditioning gets better in the PL and toughens up