Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

16 minutes ago, The Rising Sun said:

Why did Barca get Aubemyang in January? Half a season and they want him gone?(he scored goals for them 13 in 23 appearances - not all as a starter)

Moreover he was for free since arsenal cancelled his contract - which if we really wanted can get Barca to do as well considering the fact they want his wages off bigtime.

He'll be a necessary addition and a good one too for the next year/18 months. If tuchel would be ready to start Broja as the striker then i wouldnt care of auba came or not but I can't watch any more of havertz as a striker. It's laughable that he's still playing in that position and everyone thinks it's cool. Zero output for the position.

Even if Broja would start and be like Lukaku, it's still better to fail playing your position vs failing while being played out of position(havertz).

Exactly. Criminal how much leeway Kai is getting

1 hour ago, blahblahblah said:

Exactly. Criminal how much leeway Kai is getting

Never really knew exactly how good Jesus was because of the way he was used sparingly at City. He's the kind of chaotic striker we need. Wildly energetic and in all the right places and runs.

If we got him it would have been ideal. 

1 minute ago, The Rising Sun said:

Never really knew exactly how good Jesus was because of the way he was used sparingly at City. He's the kind of chaotic striker we need. Wildly energetic and in all the right places and runs.

If we got him it would have been ideal. 

Yup. We needed someone like jesus.

But i need to clarify something. I totally agreed with your point about broja. I absolutely loathe the idea of auba. I think he will be another pointless signing. 

I am/will be willing to go through with the growing pains of broja given his talent and what that would mean for the club for a decade. 

Aleksandar Mitrović

sign him now, surely we can work some deal with Fulham, say Broja on a loan and pile of cash

he is terrorising Arse, one goal so far and could have had 2 or 3 from headers

4 goals already this season

47 goals in his last 50 games

plus he has a nasty side, like Diego Costa

Edited by Vesper

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

Aleksandar Mitrović

sign him now, surely we can work some deal with Fulham, say Broja on a loan and pile of cash

He’s priceless to Fulham and a fan favorite. They lose him and they go down. 

No chance. Even if we offered £80m they’d probably say no.

We had tons of chances to sign mitrovic in the past. The moment is gone 

nice old fashioned siege tower cf tho. Also presses as seen today. But he signed a new 5 year deal exactly a year ago. No chance unless they go down 

6 minutes ago, shrenshah said:

Just watching milan bologna match

This leao guy is just outstanding...if we can get him somwhow our attack would get sorted

I think we will go for him next year. Make a pre agreement maybe. His contract runs out in 24. If we turn his head we might stand a chance but Milan have an insanely good record of maintaining their key men despite their grandpa league 

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

he was pretty solid today, much better than the past few games

He was alright IMO. Vardy got clear of him on 2 occasions, and would have put those chance away on another day. 

Chalobah still has room to improve. Hopefully Fofana can step in right away, or at least give Chalobah impetus to raise his game.

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

Aleksandar Mitrović

Either him. Or worst case Ivan Toney.

How is Mitrovic's link up play though? 

Toney has decent link up play.

Edited by Blue Armour

8 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Either him. Or worst case Ivan Toney.

How is Mitrovic's link up play though? 

Toney has decent link up play.

Neither would be possible with a handful of days left in the window. Impossible to replace them for their clubs.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Charles De Ketelaere looks a real baller for AC Milan

and Rafael Leão has scored

plus just now, a super goal by Giroud off a great pass by Leão

I really hope there's some truth in these Leao rumours.  

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

I think we will go for him next year. Make a pre agreement maybe. His contract runs out in 24. If we turn his head we might stand a chance but Milan have an insanely good record of maintaining their key men despite their grandpa league 

I don't think we'll have much of a chance tbh. RM have yet to make a notable addition to their attack since Hazard joined (to much surprise), so I could see them wrapping him up early if we wait around.

Edited by LAM09

1 minute ago, Kong said:

Sad reality is we probably don't stand a chance.

I think we could get it done if we put a substantial bid in that includes Ziyech,. The worry would be getting it over the line, going off the amateurish nature of our dealings thus far.