Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

2 hours ago, We Hate Scouse said:

would much rather move for 

314f7f5ff7e22d3c0c2b199b70434a81.png lefty

or

cf422db507819e3172d580c50646a478.png

Just now, blahblahblah said:

We already have a deadwood named Lukaku on our books. He is not OFF the books. Thats 20m per year + 6m per year. How many more of such duds can we keep in our squad? You think we will be able to afford ANOTHER striker if (and when) Auba does not work. 

Also, I think TT first needs to answer for Lukaku. RL was bought with his go ahead. I think its high time we stop collecting deadwood strikers.

My sentence about Lukaku is present tense. Yes, we can get another striker without a 6m per year player blocking that. Lukaku is a different deal altogether. It sounds like you have an issue with Tuchel. Seeing how he is about to sign for another three years, that could get awkward supporting the team.

1 minute ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

My sentence about Lukaku is present tense. Yes, we can get another striker without a 6m per year player blocking that. Lukaku is a different deal altogether. It sounds like you have an issue with Tuchel. Seeing how he is about to sign for another three years, that could get awkward supporting the team.

I supported the team through FSW or AVB, so TT is not much of an issue. 

I will continue to support the club and team and the player while being objective about them. I have not and will not put them on a pedestal (unlike some) and not call them out when I see them dragging the club down. 

If you think TT is doing a good job, good for you and best of luck. I dont. 

I dont think his tactics are good, I dont think the way he has managed the squad has been good and I definitely dont like what he has done this window in literally chopping of all our attackers from last season (Werner, lukaku, ziyech, puli, cho) while keeping his outdated and found-out tactics the same, specially without upgrading the mid.

If you think Auba helps us in anyway or form, great for you. Just be prepared for a hopelessly rude awakening. I feel its an absolutel waste of money, waste of a squad spot and most importantly waste of an oppurtunity to grow Broja into the role. Infact, i dont even know if the kid will stay given that he will be 3rd choice ST behind Auba and Kai.

I am quite satisfied with my line of thought. Its got the club and its success at the center of it. I think people need to access theirs specially who are blindly following TT. 

I very much question TT offensive scheme. I can look at the fact that Boehly has confidence with him, so I just don't see the need to get irritated by the situation. I thought a lot more of Tuchel a year ago than I currently do, but i could also be in the moment of us not doing particularly well. Tuchel will either get it together or we may end up slogging through a season before he is gone. I thought I knew what was going on with Frank managing the team. When the stories came out of how he was treating players it only showed we are not aware of everything that goes on.   

2 minutes ago, Marvin123 said:

Chelsea are currently working on a deal to sign Rafael Leão from AC Milan… 🔥 

The player is keen on the move, with negotiations ongoing between the clubs. 🎯 https://t.co/xXz1J5FKFF

I really, really hope this isn't true. Another bloke who doesn't even look good in highlight videos.

You lot make me laugh 🤣

Raphael Leao a player who all of the big clubs in Europe are after including Real Madrid, PSG and City and you feel the link for us is a non flattering one. 

Behave yourselves 

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

So uh, are we gonna spend £400m this summer with Leão, Gordon, Auba, and Fofana?

Don't forget De Jong to take it to an even 500M. 🤣

Obviously most of them won't happen. Fofana, Auba the priorities for now and I'd guess one more will sign but no idea who.

Edited by Jype

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

comprehensive DMF list, including youth prospects

Blue bold are the doable nows, Kouadio Koné is the way to go for me, he can play anywhere in MF, super athlete

Declan Rice
Jude Bellingham    (not really a DMF, but can play a pivot, we MUST move hard for him next summer)
Nicolò Barella   closest thing to Kante
Frenkie de Jong  
Mikel Merino      
Marcos Llorente   

Wilfred Ndidi
Sandro Tonali  
Rúben Neves 
Kouadio KonéKoné | FIFA Mobile 22 | FIFARenderZ
Teun Koopmeiners   
Guido Rodríguez

Douglas Luiz  
Ismaël Bennacer