Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

honestly I am interested to see how Werner, CHO, Pulisic, Ziyech do outside of playing for Tuchel. I wonder how much their performance is due to them and how much of it due to Tuchel system. Personally think they are much better than what they had shown.

Early result of Sterling is not good under Tuchel.

17 hours ago, Marvin123 said:

Pedro Neto is a must as it seems he is now available 

IF we want Gordon because he is a pressing machine (he is, I fully admit that) then Neto is not likely in targeting horizon, as he is not exactly the most energetic defender (and Gordon and him are (so far) pretty much at the same level on terms of goals produced)

28 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

honestly I am interested to see how Werner, CHO, Pulisic, Ziyech do outside of playing for Tuchel. I wonder how much their performance is due to them and how much of it due to Tuchel system. Personally think they are much better than what they had shown.

What are we going to blame Tuchel for Sterling being offside in the first game, and missing a sitter in the second? 

We should be offering either Pulisic or Ziyech to them in exchange for allowing CR7 to come the other way. Before we do something stupid like offering Auba a 3 year contract as was rumored yesterday.

8 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Giving them either of those 2 for a washed up Ronaldo is just as stupid.

Washed up Ronaldo will still score 15 goals for us by simply standing in the box. Pulisic and Ziyech have been useless for ages. Don’t see them making any sort of difference for United so I’m not bothered.

5 hours ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

It’s not easy to find someone willing to back up one of the greatest players in the world at his position when that player also has atleast another 10 years in the game. So we are limited by how many that are willing to come and also how much we should spend ,for me personally i wouldnt go higher than 30m (but no higher than 15m for Tavernier) in EL he did play against some quality teams this last season but really i’d just look more at the player than who he did what against,his skillset.

We have to tie him down to a new contract before we get too comfortable. I'd be surprised if we didn't move for Livramento, if he manages to return from his lengthy layoff and performs at a similar level.

16 hours ago, King Kante said:

I tell you someone I am always impressed by when I watch him - especially in Europe - is James Tavernier. Not saying he is 1st choice RB quality but as a back up I would take him. 

he is still 30yo (turns 31 in 2 and half months) so not like a 33, 34 yo on his utter last legs before an MLS cash in

his stats are just insane the past 7 seasons as a fullback (yes, I know he plays in a shit league, but has produced in Europe and against Celtic)

83 goals

107 assists

190 total goals produced (and already 4 this season, so likely soon over 200 in less than 7 and a half seasons)

average of 27 per season for 7 years

70 in just the past 2 seasons

and 32 total goals produced in the EL/CL (16 + 16)

fd6068ac82d73a8d5d06c7bada3531c0.png4baa67c5848a63b554449a36fd3748f9.png8fbb2906117f757663689bda0e163d7a.pngd05107bffdfef66e5e2d889603205377.pngf68b2430eff4c6502277a0cf4583cd7d.pngfbee01df87face2d0cc2b4055b45d4dc.pngb5052cfbf4bb57e32db314224e1aee5b.png

Edited by Vesper

52 minutes ago, Pizy said:

We should be offering either Pulisic or Ziyech to them in exchange for allowing CR7 to come the other way. Before we do something stupid like offering Auba a 3 year contract as was rumored yesterday.

Would gladly offer them together to United for £80m.

Edited by Blues Forever

1 hour ago, Clockwork said:

ffs let him get through the door first

11 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Sterling has been very good in these first two matches. Anyone saying otherwise doesn’t know what they’re talking about.

I know who you're refering to..

He should change his name to thrush, 'cos he's an irritating cunt.

Gunna block his post.

Edited by bigbluewillie