Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Every time some player talks about their “dreams” it’s about Barca or Real Madrid. So I think we can cross this one off just like Raphinha. 

If we would’ve sealed this last summer or earlier this one we almost surely could’ve fought off Barca. But now that they’ve got their money injections it’s seemingly impossible when they make their intent clear.

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

Inter are desperate for money

PSG are fucking about

so

SWOOP IN AND FUCKING PULL 

876ab995f5896fbb41fddff26c58f7aa.png

streets ahead of the dwarf anyway

This a hundred times.

If Barca can shove us around with these bids, what's stopping us from doing the same to PSG. We have an advantage here in this case considering the big favor we did for Inter this summer.

Edited by Blue Armour

56 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

Now local Sevilla journo is trying to blame us lol. 

Were the rumours about us not being willing to give the go-ahead until he had a medical true?

3 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

If he goes to Barcelona then I'm sorry but Law and all the other journalists and us look a fucking shambles

Eh, I’m not sure. I think the club were sure that he was coming here. I blame them for waiting this long in the first place, but they’ve done everything in this instance to secure the signing except for apparently convincing the player himself to choose us over Barca.

If these reports are true we’ve offered a MUCH higher fee to Sevilla that will be payed all up front and we’ve offered Koundé MUCH better salary that he’ll actually be guaranteed to get unlike at Barca. This is all going to come down to yet another player being seduced by the “mystique” of Barcelona. 

Not much else we could’ve done except for getting this done months ago.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Eh, I’m not sure. I think the club were sure that he was coming here. I blame them for waiting this long in the first place, but they’ve done everything in this instance to secure the signing except for apparently convincing the player himself to choose us over Barca.

If these reports are true we’ve offered a MUCH higher fee to Sevilla that will be payed all up front and we’ve offered Koundé MUCH better salary that he’ll actually be guaranteed to get unlike at Barca. This is all going to come down to yet another player being seduced by the “mystique” of Barcelona. 

Not much else we could’ve done except for getting this done months ago.

And fucking him off going for Ake and De Ligt, hence me saying we make ourselves look like fucking mugs if he goes elsewhere. Scatter gun transfer approach like firing bullets from a rifle in the hands of a child.

We might have new owners but the approach to getting players is still as laughable as ever. We have deserved this, I hope the fucker goes to Barcelona and we learn one big fucking lesson from all of this.

10 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

And fucking him off going for Ake and De Ligt, hence me saying we make ourselves look like fucking mugs if he goes elsewhere. Scatter gun transfer approach like firing bullets from a rifle in the hands of a child.

We might have new owners but the approach to getting players is still as laughable as ever. We have deserved this, I hope the fucker goes to Barcelona and we learn one big fucking lesson from all of this.

I think the lesson here is don't believe anything till its signed. Easy for these wankers to post what they want! If there is truth init is a whole different question.

1 minute ago, Kong said:

I think the lesson here is don't believe anything till its signed. Easy for these wankers to post what they want! If there is truth init is a whole different question.

the whole believing things is a completely different subject here, my point I'm making is imagine being Kounde months and months ago thinking Chelsea are coming for me to then it all fall apart, then come a few weeks ago we are cock rubbing over Ake and De Ligt, both players fuck us off and then we are like the teenager who's been dumped for the fat tart.

1 hour ago, milka said:

Stop this saga and go to Wesley Fofana . 

He will be world class next few years  If he goes to the right team .

he just renewed until 2027 + an option year

and he said he is super loyal for now to Leicester and will not leave as they stuck by him when he was so horribly injured

my lists have certain payers on and certain players off for reasons

I am not just blindly tossing shit against the wall to see what sticks

Edited by Vesper

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

regardless of what happens, one of these sides of journos need to get a lifetime ban from all press accreditation for straight up lying

this is simply insane

I am serious on this

if a Barca affiliated journo is wilfully lying to manipulate prices, that is illegal AF