Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 hour ago, mkh said:

#Chelsea are hoping that Man United might even be interested in a swap deal involving Raheem Sterling for Jadon Sancho.

Signing Osimhen appears a more likely option and priority for Chelsea at present.

[via @JBurtTelegraph]

Even United wouldn't be that stupid to accept Sterling's wage package, they already have Rashford on the left, don't think they need another english winger. 

5 minutes ago, whats happening said:

rather keep mudryk than buy sancho, even if he's a better player. we are getting two new attacking midfielders in the team next season. no need for another young guy who will expect playing time.

he is not a young guy 

its better sancho to have some hope to get top4 than mudryk

Imagine how difficult it’ll be to shift Sancho on if he came here and flopped like he has at United. Especially if we did one of our customary 6-7 year contracts. 

Even if we DID need a winger and weren’t already stacked in attacking midfield he’d be someone I’d avoid. The fact that in the last 2 weeks we’ve signed 2 and already had Palmer, Nkunku, and Madueke makes it even sillier to be going after him.

And on the off chance Sancho came here and looked like the Dortmund version again what happens next summer when the two South American gems come over and all 3 AM positions are stacked with 2 quality players in each of them? All of whom are in their early to mid 20’s. There would be zero pathway to our first team.

Clearlake cannot do this. They have to think about the problems it would cause in the future.

2 hours ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Even United wouldn't be that stupid to accept Sterling's wage package, they already have Rashford on the left, don't think they need another english winger. 

Sterling camp briefed he will accept a wage cut 

I'm personally not a fan of Sancho at all & see no point in signing him. However, if it is the only way to enable Sterling's departure, then so be it.

3 hours ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Guys money orientated and fair enough. 100% he goes there

I think he's just dying to get out of Napoli considering Conte wants nothing to do with him. If earnings are his primary motivator, he clearly has the wrong priorities and people around him. I still think he'll join us at the last minute, provided Sterling and Lukaku have already departed.

Edited by LAM09

8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Absolutely!!!

£100m and its bye bye Nkunku.

Fuck yes.

I adored him pre injuries.

He is a pale shadow of that monster now.

100 mil would be great profit for us but I still think Nkunku is a gun when he plays. 

19 hours ago, Thor said:

David is backup striker quality. 

based on what?

you saying it is so?

lol

I have provided extensive documentation, stats, and analysis over the years about him

you and some others just toss out claims (at times, some have done so in a cleverclogs fashion and manner) that he is meh or dregs or not starter material in any way

17 hours ago, Pizy said:

Buying another CB at this point would be ridiculous unless/until we move on 2 of the current ones. Trev + one of Disasi or Badiashile.

of course the dregs need to be sold

I have said for a long time that all but Colwill need to be shipped, was saying that last year too

I am willing to give Tosin a chance, but so far I am not impressed

hopefully that (Tosin) changes

and hopefully Filip Jørgensen blows up, or we are well fucked at keeper

37 minutes ago, Vesper said:

based on what?

you saying it is so?

lol

I have provided extensive documentation, stats, and analysis over the years about him

you and some others just toss out claims (at times, some have done so in a cleverclogs fashion and manner) that he is meh or dregs or not starter material in any way

I used to be hell bent on David but the more I watch the more I disliked what I saw. He is a passenger and black hole a lot of the times. 

Just my analysis from watching him play more and more. 

34 minutes ago, Vesper said:

of course the dregs need to be sold

I have said for a long time that all but Colwill need to be shipped, was saying that last year too

I am willing to give Tosin a chance, but so far I am not impressed

hopefully that (Tosin) changes

and hopefully Filip Jørgensen blows up, or we are well fucked at keeper

I’d love Murillo. 

Forest fans rate him super super highly after more research. I know it’s different expectations and all that but I think that speaks volumes. His YouTube videos on their channels have some super high praise to the extent of calling him the best player they’ve had (bar those from yonks ago - so what this Gen of fan would have seen). 

6 hours ago, whats happening said:

rather keep mudryk than buy sancho, even if he's a better player. we are getting two new attacking midfielders in the team next season. no need for another young guy who will expect playing time.

2? Who?