Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

yeah if they get tah no way they will also get colwill 

edit Im reading the news again and they could also try lewill but no way we will let him go. only for a crazy bid like 100M pounds or something like this 

Edited by Mário César

5 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Is there any similar midfielder to Vitinha? one of my favorite players to watch. 

Not exactly the same physicality/movement, but reckon Lucas Paqueta and him would be similar on the ball. Paqueta will likely be banned from football tho.
For the record, I think Paqueta plays better for Brazil as he plays deeper than he does for WHU.

23 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Gut feeling he will stay at  RB Lepzig, and he will be worth double what he is now.

Hope we sign him.

Then it's his own damn fault if clubs next summer can't afford him and he wants to leave. 

Reckon he's off to Arsenal. 

1 hour ago, Mhsc said:

Yes, its one of the very interesting puzzles. Going to be interesting to see it play out. One argument is for Palmer to play as an 8, and Nkunku out of position sort of awkwardly on LW. Or Nkunku up top, and Jackson on the LW (perhaps also a bit awkwardly). Also, an experiment with Palmer as a false 9 would not surprise me either.

Yeah maybe this. Fuck knows. 

Petrovic

James Fofana Tosin Colwill

Enzo

Palmer  Caicedo

Olise              Nkunku            Jackson

58 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Gut feeling he will stay at  RB Lepzig, and he will be worth double what he is now.

Hope we sign him.

Caughtoffside and Fabrizio Romano collaboration.. 🤯

Let's see a video of Kaveh Solhekol drinking ayahuasca tea and talking about his transfer speculations.

1 hour ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Colwill’s agent needs to back off or Levi needs to clarify. 

Geez, I would be hammered if we ended up with Disasi, Adarabioyo, Badiashile and Fofana 😄 Make that ECL exciting.

Edited by nyikolajevics

4 hours ago, Pizy said:

The Colwill stuff better be bullshit. And these Bayern reporters are always spouting bullshit linking the club to everyone under the sun each window.

We shouldn’t even be picking up the phone for anyone inquiring about Colwill. He could be one of, if not THE key player under Maresca.

The key player? How’d you figure that? Chances are he will play either as a LCB or LB again. If the key player in our team is going to be a LCB when you look at our squad containing the likes of Enzo and Palmer then god knows 😂

Irrespective I think it’s clear he will play a lot this season and he also played a lot last season also. If he is pushing to jump ship again (was huge speculation last summer too) after playing regularly last season then maybe we have to just cut our losses. 

He wasn’t fully convincing either when he played as a CB which I think is fair to say. He is very lucky Badiashile was a bomb scare when he did play also because if he wasn’t his minutes could of been significantly less.

6 hours ago, robsblubot said:

Not exactly the same physicality/movement, but reckon Lucas Paqueta and him would be similar on the ball. Paqueta will likely be banned from football tho.
For the record, I think Paqueta plays better for Brazil as he plays deeper than he does for WHU.

Definitely he needs to go to a club that dominates possession. You can see why Pep wants him. 

1 hour ago, Thor said:

Colwill had plenty of errors in him though did settle more towards the end of season. 

I think he has a bit to prove with respect to being this worldly talent people go on about him as. 

You could've been describing Caicedo's season there.
Colwill is a 21yo and at that age inconsistency is a given for a CB.

Loads of potential there and he's employable as an LB as well.

Edited by robsblubot

8 hours ago, whats happening said:

getting tired of colwills shit, was already tired last summer. if this is how its going to be every summer he should just go.

Signed a long contract last year. Nothing to worry here.