Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

It's the same old story where we're considered. We've chosen poor destinations for players to go out on loan and effectively wasted the most important years of their careers.

I wasn't a fan of Casadei remaining in the Championship, and I'm still not thrilled because I believe he's far too good for the league, but at the very least, he's going to get plenty of minutes, which is paramount. 

14 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

We wanted £7m for the Cucu loan. ManUre offered £2M and then £3M. Fuck them, we don’t need to help them be better if they are low balling us.

I think the more important factor rather than the loan fee was that United insisted on a break clause for January. If he turned out shite for them too and in January they had Shaw and Malacia back from their injuries they'd 100% have sent him back while we'd have preferred to have his salary off the books for the whole season.

16 minutes ago, Jype said:

I think the more important factor rather than the loan fee was that United insisted on a break clause for January. If he turned out shite for them too and in January they had Shaw and Malacia back from their injuries they'd 100% have sent him back while we'd have preferred to have his salary off the books for the whole season.

Half a season better than nothing . He need malouda treatment 

Chalobah and Humphreys still here and nothing indicates they will leave. Both are extra. 

Cucurella I'm OK with him staying because at least he is backup in 4atb. Clearly Poch is not planning to use Maatsen there. In fact, Maatsen could be sacrificed tomorrow because these deals collapsed and he has 10 months on contract. 

Edited by NikkiCFC

4 hours ago, Pizy said:

Feels like the club kind of panicked and signed Ugo purely as insurance in case Caicedo didn’t happen. 

Is 25m for this new young Brazilian midfielder also club panicking? Plus we got Lavia. Looks like we are just stockpiling young players and if 1 in 3 turns out good it's a win. 

13 hours ago, DDA said:

Maddison is decent, Spurs got a very good deal with him, ill give you that. 

Kudus though... he has been majorly overrated by many in here. Palmers ceiling is far higher in my opinion..

Palmer & Kudus both hugely overpriced and overrated I would say. Maddison would of been worth a go but he was always going to go to Spurs or Newcastle as he’d be guaranteed to start although I think he is good enough to do so here. Certainly more so than the other 2.

Palmer maybe played 2 games for City which most people may have seen, in arguably one of the best club teams of the past 10-15 years but £45m for him is now a good deal and to use your words he has a higher ceiling than player X/Y/Z.

Lets be honest, if we had tried to sign Cole Palmer prior to the Community Shield and UEFA Super Cup, there would of been absolute outrage on here. Pitchforks would of been out “who the fuck is this kid?” Etc etc. 100%. It seems quite incredible how the tables have turned now after 2 games which one you could class as a dead rubber but if the kid comes in, good luck to him but its a hugely disappointing signing if I am honest. We needed someone who is a bit more proven in that area, as we are a bit light without Nkunku as of right now. An injury to Sterling and we would have no senior attackers. 

For Kudus, his only concrete options were Brighton (which he talked himself out of) and West Ham. I don’t think an outstanding player of the calibre he is made out to be only has Brighton - maybe unfair as they have had a few impressive seasons - or West Ham as their only concrete suitors. And in a time where we are severely overpaying and buying anybody who looks like they could be a half decent player, the fact we didn’t sign him says everything. Or Arsenal, who chose to instead prioritise a deal for Kai Havertz over him. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

BREAKING: Chelsea bracing themselves for a late bid from Spurs for Conor Gallagher. Spurs would have to bid at least £45m for Chelsea to consider. (@Matt_Law_DT)

13 minutes ago, DH1988 said:

Having Mudryk go anywhere would be a travesty and it’d come back to bite us. Grealish got a year and a bit to settle at City but Mudryk can’t get six months coming from another league? Do me a favour.

Our fans are way to fickle there is definitely a player in Mudryk we saw it in preseason. He’s short on confidence, he went from playing week in and week out, no matter performances. It’s definitely a big jump between his old club and us and because of our need for results he really needs to hit the ground running to force his way into the team as a starter. 

3 minutes ago, bluesman2610 said:

Our fans are way to fickle there is definitely a player in Mudryk we saw it in preseason. He’s short on confidence, he went from playing week in and week out, no matter performances. It’s definitely a big jump between his old club and us and because of our need for results he really needs to hit the ground running to force his way into the team as a starter. 

The same fans that will whine and groan once he leaves and starts killing it elsewhere 

Get a grip, who is gonna buy Mudryk? Rumours is probably complete BS. 
he has like a billion left in book value and we need to collect like 50m+ not to realize a massive loss here. No one is gonna pay that. Maybe he would profit from a loan but then again who loans out a 100m player after half a year. 

Man Utd make contact over £47m centre-back who snubbed Chelsea as they look to solve injury crisis

Jean-Clair Todibo could be set for a move to Manchester United

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/23715410/man-utd-jean-clair-todibo-transfer-Chelsea-injuries/

Jean-Clair Todibo could be set for a move to Manchester United

MANCHESTER UNITED have made contact over a move for Nice centre-back Jean-Clair Todibo.

The Red Devils are searching for defenders after Raphael Varane went off injured in their 3-2 win over Nottingham Forest on Saturday.

The former Real Madrid man, 30 is set to be out for more than a month.

And SunSport can reveal that Todibo, 23, is a centre-half Erik ten Hag is targeting.

Nice want £47million for the French defender - with United set to offer the player a five-year deal with a £385,000-a-month salary and a £3m signing bonus.

It comes after Todibo rejected an £18m-a-year offer from Saudi Arabia - which would have seen Nice secure a £43m transfer fee.

Chelsea contacted the player earlier this month before they signed Axel Disasi from Monaco.

However, he refused a move to Stamford Bridge.

I missed that he had turned us down, grrrrrrrrr 🤬