Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

27 minutes ago, bluesman2610 said:

thanks for the back up I don’t know many of those CB options if only you were part of the scouting team we’d have some viable options

those are all right footed CBs btw

we do not need a left footed one atm

if we did

here they are

in your age group requirements of 25-28

and available

ONE (lolol)

that I rate to buy (and he is 29 next summer so will not be on any of my lists next summer, buying a 28yo is even not something I really recco)

8ffc3bd4c8c1aebbd85e382ae897bf3e.png

if I expand it to 23 to 28

then we can add these 3 (monsters)

and all 3 are CRAZY hard pulls

ff771f692f6324df7bb1581d645a7083.png2aefe03738ec38749d88439fabba945c.png51e5c9b87716e4eabe27898fe66f7ddd.png

Edited by Vesper

21 minutes ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

Kudus be a good pick up,regular matchday squad member,with Poch wanting a smaller squad need a few utility players,and is potential to become more . But top keeper and DM by far the biggest need.luckily for us,pretty decent options compared to other positions.

I am all in for Kudus atm

let footer, super athlete

decent price

can also play RW so a 2-for-1

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

those are all right footed CBs btw

we do not need a left footed one atm

if we did

here they are

in your age group requirements of 25-28

and available

ONE (lolol)

that I rate to buy (and he is 29 next summer so will not be on any of mulists next summer, buying a 28yo is even not something I really recco)

8ffc3bd4c8c1aebbd85e382ae897bf3e.png

if I expand it to 23 to 28

then we can add these 3 (monsters)

and all 3 are CRAZY hard pulls

ff771f692f6324df7bb1581d645a7083.png2aefe03738ec38749d88439fabba945c.png51e5c9b87716e4eabe27898fe66f7ddd.png

It’s generally for the experience and leadership for the age range - as a former player having experience in that part of the field always felt better 

Just now, bluesman2610 said:

It’s generally for the experience and leadership for the age range - as a former player having experience in that part of the field always felt better 

well, thank fuck we do not need a 23 to 28yo left footed CB atm, lolol

as you can see, that market is fucked (and even Kimpembe is a hard pull, as he doesn't really want to leave Paris)

The new season is is not like previous seasons because we have some serious opposition.
City, Arsenal and United back from the mothballs, Newcastle.
Pool I don't fancy but should be mentioned plus anyone else who may turn up.
Forget 2022-23 but during the two Tuchel seasons it was City-pool and nothing else really.

6 hours ago, Mhsc said:

£65m and £330kpw for the next 5 years is one hell of a gamble on him. I didn’t really realise he was on such huge salary with us and that they raised it a bunch when he joined them. Madness.

Yeah. Insane how the club has got the wage bill down by a couple of million per week and there's still a high earner - Lukaku - to leave

The structure seems a lot better now - Only James and Sterling on high wages

3 hours ago, LAM09 said:

We were spoiled for far too long, unfortunately. Bono on a two/three year deal with the hope Slonina has a similar loan spell to the Snake.

That would be the ideal scenario, and it would cost us peanuts in the process. 

There is Raya and Sanchez in the Premier League too. Will be cheap to land them too. I'm sure after all the loans are decided the club will sign a GK2

16 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Nothing added at all after Ornstein added that news about Kudus- Romano hasn't said anything either🤷‍♂️

They’re readying the Mbappe bid 👀

5 hours ago, Strike said:

There is Raya and Sanchez in the Premier League too. Will be cheap to land them too. I'm sure after all the loans are decided the club will sign a GK2

Sanchez won't be cheap, whenever we show up to Brighton, it's like the price goes up by 15-20 million. 

Raya would be an interesting pickup at the right price. 

Our first premier league game is 13th August. Imo we make our final bid for Caicedo on Monday, make it a reasonable offer, and "move on" by Wednesday if they've not taken it and try to urgently sign another player - we need someone in with at least 2 weeks prep before the season starts I think. Circle back to Caicedo as a possibility towards deadline day from a position of strength, having signed a good quality MF (e.g. Lavia), after they've been dealing with an extremely unhappy player for a while see what they have to say.

Edited by Mhsc

30 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

Our first premier league game is 13th August. Imo we make our final bid for Caicedo on Monday, make it a reasonable offer, and "move on" by Wednesday if they've not taken it and try to urgently sign another player - we need someone in with at least 2 weeks prep before the season starts I think. Circle back to Caicedo as a possibility towards deadline day from a position of strength, having signed a good quality MF (e.g. Lavia), after they've been dealing with an extremely unhappy player for a while see what they have to say.

I agree. It would be absurd for us to have not signed a DM by the 3rd preseason match. This team is going to be thrown into the fire on match day 1 against Liverpool. We need Enzo and his new partner to have as much time leading up to that game as possible.

30 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I agree. It would be absurd for us to have not signed a DM by the 3rd preseason match. This team is going to be thrown into the fire on match day 1 against Liverpool. We need Enzo and his new partner to have as much time leading up to that game as possible.

I can really see James going to DM for a variety of reasons. I am not sure it is as big of a need as everyone thinks it is.