Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

4 hours ago, LegenTerry said:

Wait, I’m going to create a twitter account until the end of the day and write a twit, claiming that I have an info about how Chelsea is selling Stamford Bridge to Leyton Orient. 

Can you please repost it here with some new irracional Boehly and Egbaly accusations, since that is all you do 0/24 !?

Cheers GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

10 minutes ago, lucio said:

I don’t think misidentifying Boehly as being in charge of our transfers is trolling , considering he is the owner and literally used to do that job. I don’t know why people getting so worked up about it , so some other board member  is doing that now ; who cares 

It's not misidentifying when the same people have been told time and time again what they are saying is wrong, after that point it becomes trolling.

9 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

It's not misidentifying when the same people have been told time and time again what they are saying is wrong, after that point it becomes trolling.

He’s the chairman , his reputation is on the line with all aspects of the club. 
journalists continued to use his name with their transfer news , so people will still mention him on here. 
it’s easier to just say Boehly than “the board” or whoever it is. 

02EB304D-A0DA-41D9-8B63-9B9A831F2A63.jpeg

20 minutes ago, lucio said:

He’s the chairman , his reputation is on the line with all aspects of the club. 
journalists continued to use his name with their transfer news , so people will still mention him on here. 
it’s easier to just say Boehly than “the board” or whoever it is. 

02EB304D-A0DA-41D9-8B63-9B9A831F2A63.jpeg

That's even worse, they're paid to get things right or atleast not be so lazy.

45 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Yes your right, wanting a manager, who's well known for taking a few years to get the club to where he wants and playing how he wants, is exactly the same as spreading fake bullshit news 👍

No one is spreading anything, lucio and me told you already Romano has been using his name as close as a few days ago but you choose to ignore this, dunno why he deleted now. Maybe you should be more upset with the Chelsea fans that actually run and promote news websites and use Boehly's name than some nobodies on a forum like us whom no one cares about.

As for Potter he was an useless sack of shit, and no matter how many years he remained wouldn't have changed anything because he lacked any tactical awareness, playing players out of positions regularly and killing the confidence of guys like Mudryk with his half time subs, guy was trash and everyone knew it.

5 minutes ago, Mário César said:

It will be hard at first seeing him with red shirt, but then it will pass.

I used to see other players like from arsenal going to other clubs, but now we are the ones who are suffering from it

Don't worry, you will be seeing a lot of this and get better instantly, just hope the replacements are ideal this time

Edited by TheHulk