Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

20 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

They started with 40m we wanted 70m.

we started at 85m (which was insane)

and came down from there

I am fine with £60 to 65m (including all add-ons)

we just said 58m + 7 add-ons

just drop to 55m + 5m and get it come

Edited by Vesper

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Yeah, he simply isn’t worth that much. If Brighton demand any more than £75m AFTER add-ons then I wouldn’t do a deal. He’s not a world class player yet. I want him here, I’d be happy if we got him, but if Brighton demand mega money then walk away.

We could probably easily convince Inter to sell Barella for around that much and he’s better than Caicedo at this moment in time.

I really see Brighton demand at least 90Mpounds to United to sell Caicedo

Lets see but I hope we find a good solution

23 minutes ago, King Kante said:

We paid £72m for Kepa and people seem to belive Onana is worth £65m. So, €75m for Costa seems reasonable when compared to that nonsense. 

I do not know anyone who thinks Onana is worth £65m

he is not remotely that good

12 hours ago, Reddish-Blue said:

We should be after Chiesa as well...would easily be the best attacker at Chelsea alongside Nkunku. 

he used to be my number one remotely available winger want

but he has been a shadow since that massive knee injury

I need to see a great 2023/24 season from him before I get back on the hype train

6 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

Wouldn’t pay more than 30m for another GK tbh 

Yep, I think we learned our lesson wit Kepa. Diogo Costa looks amazing with the ball like Ederson or Allison but I don’t think we’d ever spend huge money on a keeper again. Not having seen how difficult it is to move one if he doesn’t live up to expectations. 

Chiesa before his injury was unstoppable. He looked immense.

Sadly hasn't been the same since but next season will be defining for him I guess. Hopefully Newcastle don't get him because if he does get that explosiveness back... ooft.. not good.

Until we see something from Ornstein or Fabrizio about United & Caicedo then there’s no point in thinking about it.

Mount and Caicedo are completely different players so moving on from one and going for the other as an alternative makes no sense. They ain’t giving up on Mount after completely convincing him to come and agreeing everything with him.

once you get past the WC or near WC fullbacks:

Nuno Mendes 
Alphonso Davies
Achraf Hakimi 
Trent Alexander-Arnold (shit defensively) 
Theo Hernández 
Andrew Robertson (turns 30yo this coming season)  
Jeremie Frimpong
Alejandro Balde  
José Gayà
João Cancelo (in crisis atm)
Federico Dimarco
Pedro Porro
Ben White   
Benjamin Pavard
Nahuel Molina
Matty Cash

I so wish we have have a go at (he can play both LB and RB)

780d24b41e23b082979f27a178a9416a.png

would much prefer him coming on than CuCu and would not cost a lot at all

Edited by Vesper

https://www.football-espana.net/2023/06/22/valencias-asking-price-for-giorgi-mamardashvili-putting-off-prospective-buyers

Valencia have been expecting first-choice goalkeeper Giorgi Mamardashvili to depart this summer, with a number of clubs across Europe interested in signing the Georgian international.

Los Che slapped a €25m asking price on Mamardashvili, who had an impressive 2022-23 season

we are mad if we drop €75m (£65m) on Diogo Costa instead of £21.5m on Mamar

Edited by Vesper

City gonna spend 100m on a DM when they’ve already got the best one in the league and then they’re gonna spend another 100m on a CB when they’ve just won the treble with 3 different CB’s having spectacular seasons. 

Not that we had a prayer of getting close to them this coming season, but it’s difficult to see how anyone does for the foreseeable future when they can do this. If it hasn’t already happened,  the PL will soon just be the Bundesliga on steroids. Yes, the overall quality of the league is MUCH higher than in Germany but the champion will be the same every year.