Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

2 minutes ago, Vytis33 said:

Portuguese clubs seem to consider every single one of their players absolute world class when it comes to selling them to Chelsea. Meanwhile people say that 50 million for Mount is a lot 😂 

Meanwhile we signed yet another teenager. Feels like we’re just stockpiling the biggest teenaged talents in hopes that a couple of them hit it big 5 years from now. It’s smart, I guess, but it’s almost getting to the point where it feels like we’re wasting money that could go to helping the first team right now which is more important.

On 23/06/2023 at 18:26, Magic Lamps said:

150m to leave 😂 What an absolute parasite that chap is. Luckily we stay away from these mega greedy big ego superstars. Don’t think it makes a difference atm anyway. 

completely disagree

the lad has €150m LEGALLY coming to him due to PSG agreeing 100 per cent to pay him that in their desperate quest to keep him

why the hell should he give up 150m euros??!!!??

he signed the contract that PSG MADE

calling people parasites for simply making their employers fulfil a binding contract the EMPLOYER made is just bonkers

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

completely disagree

the lad has €150m LEGALLY coming to him due to PSG agreeing 100 per cent to pay him that in their desperate quest to keep him

why the hell should he give up 150m euros??!!!??

he signed the contract that PSG MADE

calling people parasites for simply making their employers fulfil a binding contract the EMPLOYER made is just bonkers

I think Mbappe is a massive Prima Donna; however, PSG signed that contract knowing what the kid's personality was like. That he is enforcing the terms of the contract should come as no surprise to anyone and particularly PSG - PSG deserve zero sympathy in this situation if they thought the kid just signed last Summer so that they could get a decent fee this Summer. 

3 minutes ago, Mário César said:

well diogo costa is amazing goalkeeper and I really believe that he would solve our problems in GK position

but 75M euros its a lot of money.... I don't know if he will be overpaid 

We paid £72m for Kepa and people seem to belive Onana is worth £65m. So, €75m for Costa seems reasonable when compared to that nonsense. 

I just want a couple of super high quality midfielders, ffs. Whether it’s Caicedo or others I don’t even care at this point. 

It would be hugely embarrassing if we miss out in BOTH of the new manager’s top midfield choices so early in the window. Especially if it’s self inflicted in this case where we haggle over a few million £.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I just want a couple of super high quality midfielders, ffs. Whether it’s Caicedo or others I don’t even care at this point. 

It would be hugely embarrassing if we miss out in BOTH of the new manager’s top midfield choices so early in the window. Especially if it’s self inflicted in this case where we haggle over a few million £.

Problem with Caicedo is that I see brighton demand at peast 80M/90M pounds for him 

its a lot of money...

Just now, Mário César said:

Problem with Caicedo is that I see brighton demand at peast 80M/90M pounds for him 

its a lot of money...

Yeah, he simply isn’t worth that much. If Brighton demand any more than £75m AFTER add-ons then I wouldn’t do a deal. He’s not a world class player yet. I want him here, I’d be happy if we got him, but if Brighton demand mega money then walk away.

We could probably easily convince Inter to sell Barella for around that much and he’s better than Caicedo at this moment in time.