Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Fabrizio says that Inter have put in a proposal to Marcus Thurman to rival Milan’s proposal. 

Do we not have to be careful with the Lukaku situation here? If Inter get a new striker in and drop their Lukaku interest there’s not really anywhere else to send his ass. 

I know Dzeko left so perhaps Thurman would be a replacement for him but it still feels like we have to be delicate in demanding too much for Lukaku. 

Just now, Pizy said:

Fabrizio says that Inter have put in a proposal to Marcus Thurman to rival Milan’s proposal. 

Do we not have to be careful with the Lukaku situation here? If Inter get a new striker in and drop their Lukaku interest there’s not really anywhere else to send his ass. 

I know Dzeko left so perhaps Thurman would be a replacement for him but it still feels like we have to be delicate in demanding too much for Lukaku. 

Only one word, Reserves! 

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Better let him rot in the reserves than accepting a 7m loan offer. We have to send a statement, also for the future: that people just cant fuck us over all the time. Thats worth losing a few millions.

15 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

Better let him rot in the reserves than accepting a 7m loan offer. We have to send a statement, also for the future: that people just cant fuck us over all the time. Thats worth losing a few millions.

Maybe. But Lukaku is also quite a famous and popular player amongst other footballers. Watching a club treat such a high profile player like an outcast could sour future transfer targets on a move here. He’d be able to play the victim card.

1 hour ago, TheHulk said:

ungrateful little shit, let him rot in the reserves. I would love it if the fans created a banner just for him saying:  “ Money Mase: The wanker who had a dream “

Edited by Johnnyeye

48 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Maybe. But Lukaku is also quite a famous and popular player amongst other footballers. Watching a club treat such a high profile player like an outcast could sour future transfer targets on a move here. He’d be able to play the victim card.

I would never want a player sign for us that sees Lukaku as the victim in this story. So these fuckers better stay away.

1 minute ago, TheHulk said:

We do everything for Inter but they still wanna screw us. 

But yeah, thats another 10 million off the payroll. 

Edited by Gundalf

3 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

Feel like we need to find ourselves a couple of experienced leaders to add to the squad tbh. People that will play and be here for 3 or 4 years at a high level minimum. 

worried about that too. Apart from Thiago there is not a single experienced leader in the starting XI anymore. And one leader is not enough usually. Opportunity for Enzo to step up. I would like Chilly and RJ to do so but they do not strike me as that type at all.

If everything in this window goes according to plan. We will only have these player over the age of 23:

Bettinelli

Kepa

Silva

Chilly

Sterling

srsly that must be the youngest squad in the PL.

Edited by Magic Lamps

3 hours ago, Pizy said:

I’ll just wait to see what the overall plan is for attacking signings this window. If he (plus Nkunku finally coming in) are our only 2 attacking signings after we lose Mount, Havertz, Auba, Ziyech, and Pulisic then I’ll be nervous entering the season.

You’d have to imagine 1 more is being bought. Whether that’s another forward or an attacking mid that can score goals.

You are forgetting that we got Mudryk and Madueke in the winter without selling anyone and that our squad is 40 plus players. I would love top striker but Ziyech, Pulisic, Mount doesn't need replacement. 

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

worried about that too. Apart from Thiago there is not a single experienced leader in the starting XI anymore. And one leader is not enough usually. Opportunity for Enzo to step up. I would like Chilly and RJ to do so but they do not strike me as that type at all.

CHELSEA WANT MULLER! | TRANSFER NEWS - YouTube