Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 minute ago, Mário César said:

50M pounds its a lot of money for a guy from southampton

Feel like they will have to compromise on the price as Lavia won't want to waste a season in the Championship.   

He'll probably go similar price to MacAllister, only 19 and just played a season of PL football, has the tools to be a very good midfielder. 

2 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Feel like they will have to compromise on the price as Lavia won't want to waste a season in the Championship.   

He'll probably go similar price to MacAllister, only 19 and just played a season of PL football, has the tools to be a very good midfielder. 

yes and we need cm's 

I agree

Lavia is already nicely developed and he’s not even 20 yet. He’s not close to the finished article and obviously can’t be our only midfield target, but I’d be happy to sign him.

13 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Lavia is already nicely developed and he’s not even 20 yet. He’s not close to the finished article and obviously can’t be our only midfield target, but I’d be happy to sign him.

we need at least more 2 midfielder's 

2 midfielders' - 1 centerforward - 1 gk and maybe a winger

I don't trust in your wingers. 

they need to grow and we need one more "finish winger"

we will sell pulisic and zyiech

42 minutes ago, Pizy said:

That's a 19 years old talent. He's useless at this point. Y'all will say he needs time when he plays shit. I can already see the excuses

We need a worldclass midfielder, like Amrabat. 

Edited by Nero

2 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Ffs don’t want to sound harsh but enough with the 18-22 year olds replacing hugely experienced and established guys who have done it all here and sign some more experienced player’s particularly for such an important part of the pitch.

We’ve already got Enzo and Santos, who by the sounds of it will be given a chance here this pre season, coming who are 22 and 19. We need to target one or two midfield players who are in that age bracket of 24-27, with say 100-150 starts as a first team player at a competitive level particularly more than ever now Kante is off and it seems we are willing to sell Kovacic. Not to mention losing Jorginho in January.

If Boehly & co’s masterplan is turning us into the most expensive rip off of RB Leipzig then we’ve had it. Not that I expected us to be overly competitive in the next season or two but there seems to be too much focus on the long term. This squad isn’t a million miles away from being in the top 4 if we can cut out some of the stragglers and fine tune it with some ready made players. But it seems to be again, lets gear up towards this 2030 vision.

Wouldn’t be surprised if spend £40 or £50m on Lavia and in 2 or 3 years probably go and sign the next 18/19 year old of the same profile or position. Gonna end up with a 25 man squad which the majority will be 18-23 year olds who need to play every week aren’t we?

That’s why I’d go for Zubimendi, 24 and almost 150 apps and 3 full seasons as a starter. Barca want him but can’t afford 

54 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Another quiet day yesterday with all the talk about outgoings but it seems the entrance door is locked at the moment.

Almost 3 months left until the transfer window shuts.

We're in for a crazy ride during this silly season.