Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

Real usually pay over the odds.

That's the price you pay for an average player nowadays. Even Cucu cost more than that. If they only offer peanuts like this, we can as well keep him. Maybe Poch can improve him. Next year we will still get 40m or so for him if not.

I can tell you now he won't get any better than he is now, he's a bang average player and to boot he's fucking lazy. If he goes to Real Madrid I can tell you the white handkerchiefs will be out early for him. 

Yeah, I wouldn't be selling Havertz at that price when you know how much RM spend on players. Plus Kai doesn't mind staying, contract until 2025 and is only 23, so there would be no rush to sell him.

Instead the board need to fokus on selling Mount, Kova and the dregs before selling Kai at that price. Have a fire sale for those dregs if need be.

4 minutes ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

Yeah, I wouldn't be selling Havertz at that price when you know how much RM spend on players. Plus Kai doesn't mind staying, contract until 2025 and is only 23, so there would be no rush to sell him.

Instead the board need to fokus on selling Mount, Kova and the dregs before selling Kai at that price. Have a fire sale for those dregs if need be.

we're comanded by amateurs 

Even after Kai hasn’t really lived up to his potential since joins us that feels very cheap indeed. Just €50m for a 24 year old UCL winner who is Germany’s starting forward? Who can potentially still realize said potential and become a top player at some point? 

I’d keep him if that’s all Madrid will offer. The minimum we should ask for is €65m. At least get somewhat close to what we paid for him. As we well know since we need a new striker there aren’t many options out there. So Madrid don’t have many other players to look to since they’re clearly biding their time for Mbappe. 

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Even after Kai hasn’t really lived up to his potential since joins us that feels very cheap indeed. Just €50m for a 24 year old UCL winner who is Germany’s starting forward? Who can potentially still realize said potential and become a top player at some point? 

I’d keep him if that’s all Madrid will offer. The minimum we should ask for is €65m. At least get somewhat close to what we paid for him. As we well know since we need a new striker there aren’t many options out there. So Madrid don’t have many other players to look to since they’re clearly biding their time for Mbappe. 

if the deal its 60M€ + easy add ons its ok 

besids sources says that we wan't renew his contract 

5 hours ago, Vesper said:

Fuck Boehly

Utter cunt.

I actually am growing to hate him.

I can see a path where I walk away from the club.

I have nightmare visions of multiple transfer fails (buys) and many of rhe players I destest remaining.

I have better things to do with my life than watch some twat yank rip apart the club I have been a fan of basically since birth.

I will refuse to torture myself at some point.

Fuck Boehly.

Does Boehly even make any transfer decisions at this point? I doubt it, bc what we are doing atm is way too reasonable. 

3 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

Does Boehly even make any transfer decisions at this point? I doubt it, bc what we are doing atm is way too reasonable. 

I have the same feeling. This is the two Directors in charge of transfers IMO. Boehly probably would have caved and just paid all the money to match PSG's bid. Debatable which approach is right. I think the biggest issue here is salaries and what we pay people has to be standardised into a fair scheme for all. We need to drop off the high earners who aren't performing and bring everyone else to a sensible salary range that they can all comprehend as fair based on results + performances. Making any signing, aside from perhaps a top CF, who goes outside of this would be self defeating imo.

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Ugarte to PSG HERE WE GO

Already in Paris to sign the contract

So he followed the money to play in a farmers league. Good that we dont cry for these kind of players and overpay him.  

Edited by Gundalf

Apparently we had everything sorted with Ugarte and whilst the meeting yesterday on what was agreed etc there were final details missing-PSG came in and increased the proposal by 85% and with long term project, two hours later player and team accepted and is today in France ready to sign.

Just now, Special Juan said:

Apparently we had everything sorted with Ugarte and whilst the meeting yesterday on what was agreed etc there were final details missing-PSG came in and increased the proposal by 85% and with long term project, two hours later player and team accepted and is today in France ready to sign.

They couldn't wait to fuck us over after the Ziyech transfer. Last minute like for like shenanigans.

These cunts have now become our arch enemy.

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

And Im sure that even if we had matched PSGs offer that Mendes fucker would get PSG to offer even more. 

4 minutes ago, DDA said:

They couldn't wait to fuck us over after the Ziyech transfer. Last minute like for like shenanigans.

These cunts have now become our arch enemy.

I know Ziyech transfer is popular narrative but i think they're just flexing the cash freed up by Messi leaving