Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

9 hours ago, Strike said:

I don’t think so. The early sounds from the board is they want Havertz and Ancelotti wants Kane 

I don’t think a club like Madrid will consider Lukaku even on loan. 

They signed Adebayor on loan from City before when they had Mourinho as manager. Adebayor was out of favour at Man City at the time. So it shows a 'club like Real' can also do loans for players who may unwanted at other clubs.

They may want Havertz and Kane, but will they be willing to meet the asking price? Possible not and I would not be surprised to see them explore it. He has his limitations but he would score goals over there and wouldn't surprise me if they struggle to get their main targets.

16 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

He can turn out great in La Liga but Im convinced that Havertz is just not built for the PL. He doesnt have the body. 

Havertz has the perfect physique to suit the PL. His issue has been that he has never really used it to his advantage. He has always been kind of a finesse player trapped in a big body. He doesn’t throw his weight around or use his power at all really. And you very rarely saw him attacking the box aerially like he did in Germany.

He almost reminds me of a kid who had a sudden growth spurt and doesn’t know how to use their new body. 

Ibrahimovic announces retirement from football

988 topflight games for club and country

800 total goals produced: 573 goals and 227 assists

34 topflight trophies, with 14 of them being league titles

Edited by Vesper

1 hour ago, Blue Armour said:

I might be 100% wrong, but I'd still like to see Havertz and Mount given a chance to develop under another proper coach and system before we toss them out.

The only proper coach they've had is Tuchel, who has failed to get the most out of all his attacking players.

If it wasn't for Lampard in that transfer ban season, there's every chance Mount doesn't even become a first team regular.   

58 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Mudryk, Sterling, Madueke, Nkunku, new striker. Plus Broja coming back from injury I guess.

It's a shame that only one of those names is a potential game changer....

We're still going to struggle for goals for next season unless Mudryk develops really quickly under Poch.  

Some sources are reporting we have offered to buy a minority steak in Sporting to get Ugarte lol.

The fuck is that about.? Who cares, I'm all for it if Uncle Bohely is.

5 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

It's a shame that only one of those names is a potential game changer....

We're still going to struggle for goals for next season unless Mudryk develops really quickly under Poch.  

I think we’ll see the real Mudryk with a full preseason and proper coach. Expecting big things from him.

This sounds like Mendes playing Chelsea to get a much higher wage offer from elsewhere. And it worked.

If we now miss out on Caicedo as well we’re in trouble. Rice is off the table, Ugarte off the table. We have to get Caicedo now.