Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 minute ago, TheHulk said:

Hope we get Lavia, I have high hopes for him.

I wonder if City will try to re sign him this summer. 

But if Saints go down and City don't have like a first refusal, then worth a shot. 

I wonder if Everton go down we still interested in Onana? 

3 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I'm not sold on him. I much rather Caicedo, but he is too expensive now. 

Mac Allister unless you get him for cheap I much rather spend the money elsewhere. 

Jude Bellingham (a pipe dream)
Nicolò Barella (hard AF pull, but more likely than Bellingham TBH)

Manu Koné
Roméo Lavia

then two less expensive options 

Maxence Caqueret

Morten Hjulmand 

Caqueret is a superb all-round MFer, who can tackle, press, and shift the ball quickly into dangerous areas 

Hjulmand is physically imposing and plays for a Lecce side who are very Pool/Citeh like in terms of directness and pressing, he would be a good partner for Enzo and would come at a bargain price

3b0c8b6ee2e32a69913de7f09e9abfe2.png

73ab07924bca10c87eb676ae4993c943.png

2 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Just read Steinber's latest tweet. 

Could you imagine if we recoup almost £100m from selling both Mount and Gallagher alone? Pure profit.

Would not celebrate yet. 

Liverpool is clearly going for Bellingham. United by some reports is interested in Kudus. You have free agents like Rabiot who dreams of playing PL, Tielemans, Gundogan... Not sure there is a market for Mount. Newcastle probably most realistic but MM has huge demands and Chelsea will probably have the same which may not be realistic with one year left on contract. 

7 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Mac Allister would be a great replacement for Mount. I don’t see him as someone who would partner Enzo deeper in midfield.

Do we really need replacement for Mount? In 343 his position is winger, we just got Mudryk, Mudueke, Felix plays there, Sterling... In this setup Nkunku will probably as well. 

Other setup we used 4231. Again for AM Nkunku is coming, Havertz best position by far, Gallagher can cover. 

For me personally more than enough even if we don't get Szoboszlai, buy Felix and sell Mount. All 3 seem extra or unnecessary. 

On 08/03/2023 at 08:51, ulvhedin said:

What do you guys think about Goncalo Ramos? Benfica fans are saying he is developing nicely, not only goal poaching but overall game.

I would not lose my shit if we bought him FOR A FAIR PRICE

my list of remotely acceptable (and available and doable, so no Mbappe or Håland) CFs remains basically the same

Victor Osimhen
Dusan Vlahovic    
Julián Álvarez   (cannot see Citeh selling him to us)
Jonathan David  
Ivan Toney  (as long as the betting shit is sorted)

Gonçalo Ramos 
Randal Kolo Muani 
Marcus Thuram  
Aleksandar Mitrović 
Hugo Ekitiké (doubt PSG will sell him though)
Evanilson
Benjamin Sesko 
Rasmus Højlund  
Vitor Roque  
Marcos Leonardo

Rasmus Højlund: The 'other Haaland' who is thriving in Serie A and who runs 100m in under 11 seconds

https://www.marca.com/en/football/serie-a/2023/02/14/63eb88feca4741d8688b4593.html

16763095739123.jpg

Atalanta's new jewel is Rasmus Højlund, who has already doubled his market value compared to when the Bergamo side bought him from Sturm Graz last August.

Atalanta paid 17 million euros for the striker, with certain segments of the fanbase wondering if the club had made the right decision.

Half a year later, Højlund has firmly established himself in Atalanta coach Gian Piero Gasperini's starting line-up after taking advantage of the World Cup break, with the striker now being compared to Erling Haaland.

Who is Rasmus Højlund?

Højlund also comes from a family of footballers. Even though his father Anders never left Denmark and never won an international cap, his son has already done that.

Højlund has already made his debut with the senior team, while his brothers Oscar and Emil are regulars in the Copenhagen reserve team.

"If you think about who he resembles, Haaland quickly comes to mind, but I like Højlund and I don't like Haaland", former player Antonio Cassano said.

While these comparisons are on the table, it is also important to remember that Højlund is still just 20 and is still growing, creating his own story in Serie A.

Comparisons with Haaland

The comparisons to the Manchester City striker have also been highlighted by Atalanta coach Gasperini.

"The characteristics are very similar, especially in accelerations," Gasperini stated.

"He is a very fast player, he does the 100 meters in less than 11 seconds.

"For his height, he has a low center of gravity and an incredible stride frequency.

"I'm convinced he will have a great career. Technically, he always shows different and better things".

Since 2023 Højlund has scored five goals for La Dea and, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport, his market price already exceeds 40 million euros.

"Højlund is a great talent, physically strong and with great speed," Atalanta captain Rafael Toloi said.

"He has everything he needs to be great and is working with the right coach and with the right team."

Where will Højlund go next?

Atalanta view Højlund as an investment that will pay off in the long run.

"More than a gamble, Højlund is a great investment that the club very much wants," Atalanta's sporting director Tony D'Amico said.

"Few players from 2003 have this amount of playing time in Italy.

"He has great room for improvement and, with Gasperini, he can become very strong."

51eb035fa3e38b521e6ddde9f040c591.png

Edited by Vesper

32 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Do we really need replacement for Mount? In 343 his position is winger, we just got Mudryk, Mudueke, Felix plays there, Sterling... In this setup Nkunku will probably as well. 

Other setup we used 4231. Again for AM Nkunku is coming, Havertz best position by far, Gallagher can cover. 

For me personally more than enough even if we don't get Szoboszlai, buy Felix and sell Mount. All 3 seem extra or unnecessary. 

You’re probably right. All depends on what sort of fee we can agree with Atleti for Felix. If he stays for good then we definitely don’t need a new attacking mid.