Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 minute ago, lluubbeenn said:

If Graham tought he was under pressure wait until next season with a billion pound squad spent by him. Hope he doesn’t fall short

I don't expect the team to gel right away (hopefully we have everyone ready by pre-season). 

7 minutes ago, lluubbeenn said:

If Graham tought he was under pressure wait until next season with a billion pound squad spent by him. Hope he doesn’t fall short

Having the huge bulk of our transfers in already should be a massive help heading into the summer. You’re right, he’ll have zero excuses not to hit the ground running from match 1 next season.

And as grim as it may be to say, if for whatever reason Potter doesn’t work out we’ll have a number of top class managers falling over themselves to take over with the insane squad we’ll have.

2 hours ago, LAM09 said:

This narrative of a false nine working for other teams, so that is the answer for us as well, is stupid. We were at our best when we had a vocal point (Drogba, Costa, etc) on both fronts.

I just have a feeling Fofana will ultimately ply his trade out wide (I have no idea if he'll be giving that chance here), so we need someone lined up for the long haul.

I'll just leave this here -

£125m to £135m it will take I fear

he is one of the Four Horses of the winter 2022 to summer 2024 Apocalypse

Bellingham

Enzo

Gvardiol

Osimhen

only bigger players out there not resolved for more than 2 or so years are

Mbappe

Håland

below those 6 is the last of the 'for sure available' who is close to £100m level

Rafael Leão    

then a notch down again

Dušan Vlahović

after those 8 you drop down into pure speculation, and pure hope of ripping away a player from Barca or Real (basically impossible) or PSG or Bayern or Citeh (only clubs who can do that are Real and Barca)

24 minutes ago, Vesper said:

£125m to £135m it will take I fear

he is one of the Four Horses of the winter 2022 to summer 2024 Apocalypse

Bellingham

Enzo

Gvardiol

Osimhen

only bigger players out there not resolved for more than 2 or so years are

Mbappe

Håland

below those 6 is the last of the 'for sure available' who is close to £100m level

Rafael Leão    

then a notch down again

Dušan Vlahović

after those 8 you drop down into pure speculation, and pure hope of ripping away a player from Barca or Real (basically impossible) or PSG or Bayern or Citeh (only clubs who can do that are Real and Barca)

If Napoli holds out for that kind of money, the number of suitors will be limited (US, PSG, or United if they are bought).

Napoli did have an interest in Broja. If a player plus cash deal were possible, I'd reluctantly accept it.

7 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

We always seem to sell our retirement players to them.

I can't see why Arsenal would be after him, totally not fitting their system, and Also don't see why Jorgi would want to join another English team at the age of 32.

As free agent, I think he will have chance to join almost any of the big Italian teams.. Napoli would probably happy to have him back, Mourinho and Sarri aswell, Milan and Inter will have some empty spaces in the midfield to, not to mention Juve. 

42 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

If Napoli holds out for that kind of money, the number of suitors will be limited (US, PSG, or United if they are bought).

never count out Real and Barca

IF PSG do buy Osimhen, we should be all over Hugo Ekitiké to switch out