Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

So a 70m euro deal apparently with potential to rise to 100 depending on whether he turns out to be good or not, probably the kind of deal we were hoping for with Enzo too.

Still very hard to comprehend transfer if this is real.

2 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

So a 70m euro deal apparently with potential to rise to 100 depending on whether he turns out to be good or not, probably the kind of deal we were hoping for with Enzo too.

Still very hard to comprehend transfer if this is real.

Well, bringing attackers in makes sense, since the ones we already have are all shit and are certainly gone in summer (Ziyech, Pulisic, Havertz, Auba) - so these sells would finance the transfers. Im just not sure if this guy is actually good or not. Has anyone really followed him over a certain period?

5 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

Well, bringing attackers in makes sense, since the ones we already have are all shit and are certainly gone in summer (Ziyech, Pulisic, Havertz, Auba) - so these sells would finance the transfers. Im just not sure if this guy is actually good or not. Has anyone really followed him over a certain period?

From what I've seen he is fast, very fast even with the ball.

Edited by YorkshireBlue

What concerns me the most is his shown love for Arsenal on social media. As I said earlier today: I only want players here that actually love to be here, not players who come here bc its a good chance to play in the PL. 

4 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

Selling all 4 of those probably won't even finance this deal alone. At least not looking at the fees

It’s clear that the sizable add-on’s are what makes this 100m deal different than the 100m Enzo deal, but fucking hell this is annoying. We could have signed a transformational player in a position of dire need. Instead we could spend mega money on a kid who will have huge pressure on him instantly in a team with rock bottom form and confidence. 

Apparently there’s still a chance Arse can hijack the hijack. I’m kind of hoping they do.

Just now, Pizy said:

It’s clear that the sizable add-on’s are what makes this 100m deal different than the 100m Enzo deal, but fucking hell this is annoying. We could have signed a transformational player in a position of dire need. Instead we could spend mega money on a kid who will have huge pressure on him instantly in a team with rock bottom form and confidence. 

Apparently there’s still a chance Arse can hijack the hijack. I’m kind of hoping they do.

But would we hijack the hijack of the hijack?

6 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

Im not even excited because this is not the kind of player that we need the most right now.

If we doesnt adress the midfield we will still look like dogshit 😫

Then let's hope we address the midfield, clearly anything can happen this window.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

He’s been whoring himself at Arse for literally weeks, if not longer. The dude clearly dreams of playing for arguably our most hated rival currently.

🤢🤢🤢

he is whoring himslef for more money. which is understandable. if he really wanted to join arsenal he would chose them over us. no one is forcing him to sign for Chelsea.

this is madness. so far i was being reserved about our ownership but it really seems like they lost the plot.

Edited by whats happening

4 hours ago, Pizy said:

I figured they’d be a bit more cautious after paying huge money for another wide attacker recently (Pepe) and being burned.

Wanted to reply it's a bold statement coming from mouth of Chelsea fan, but reality reaches the equilibrium damn fast 😂😂