Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

5 hours ago, Vesper said:

Aleksandar Mitrović

sign him now, surely we can work some deal with Fulham, say Broja on a loan and pile of cash

he is terrorising Arse, one goal so far and could have had 2 or 3 from headers

4 goals already this season

47 goals in his last 50 games

plus he has a nasty side, like Diego Costa

“Mirtovic was the best player on the pitch. He managed to keep the ball well and that was the key. That boy has everything to be a European star.”

Mourinho in 2013 , he was scouting him while he was our manager. Should have made a move then 

If we do sign AUBA or another striker, how would you guys like to see us line up? 

Auba

Sterling

Havertz       
            Kante/Kov       RLC/Jorgi

Cucu/Chil                                          James

KK    Thiago    Fofana                

8 hours ago, Vesper said:

Charles De Ketelaere looks a real baller for AC Milan

and Rafael Leão has scored

plus just now, a super goal by Giroud off a great pass by Leão

He did good for his first start indeed. Although I hoped he went to the PL in stead of serie a

On 27/08/2022 at 23:40, LAM09 said:

I don't think we'll have much of a chance tbh. RM have yet to make a notable addition to their attack since Hazard joined (to much surprise), so I could see them wrapping him up early if we wait around.

for attack RM will be looking at these 30 players (plus 16yo Endrick)

(Basically every big money attacker EXCEPT for : Mbappe and Håland (they will go for both down the road) Ansu Fati (because...Barca, and injures), Salah, Luis Diaz (can see them going for him in a couple years), Jota, Darwin Núñez, Son (age) Dejan Kulusevski, Foden, De Bruyne (age), Grealish, Mahrez (age) Neymar (age), Mane (age), Sterling, Mount, Havertz, Pulisic, Sancho, Rashford, Tammy, Bowen, Pedro Neto, Schick, Richarlison, Ferran Torres, Lewa (age), Raphinha, Lorenzo Pellegrini, Giovanni Reyna, André Silva, Ángel Correa, Paulo Dybala, Antoine Griezmann (age and rivalry), Allan Saint-Maximin, Ousmane Dembélé, Dominik Szoboszlai, Nicolò Zaniolo, Matheus Cunha, Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Martin Ødegaard, Fabián Ruiz, Dani Olmo, Maddison, and Donkeykaku ( we can but dream!)

(some of those above they already had and let leave, same for Theo AND Hakimi!, just wow)

the list

Christopher Nkunku 
Bernardo Silva (if available) 
Lautaro Martínez

Florian Wirtz  
João Félix   
Rafael Leão 
Victor Osimhen 

Harry Kane
Dušan Vlahović 
Gabriel Jesus
Bruno Fernandes
Jamal Musiala
Bukayo Saka
Sergej Milinković-Savić   
Federico Chiesa 

Moussa Diaby  
Mikel Oyarzabal  
Carlos Soler (he would be free in 2023, super underrated, he would so help us creativity-wise)
Amine Gouiri   (if he blows up)
Antony      
Arnaut Danjuma
Jonathan David (if he blows up)
Hugo Ekitiké (if he blows up)
Karim Adeyemi   (if he blows up)
Serge Gnabry  
Kingsley Coman    
Leroy Sané  
Yéremy Pino  (if he blows up)
Evanilson (if he blows up at Porto)
Gonçalo Ramos  (if he blows up at Benfica)

Endrick  (16yo Brasilian who they are in the lead for. Wanna feel old? This kid was born (July 21, 2006) AFTER Facebook, YouTube, and even Twitter launched, and was less than year old when the iPhone came out on June 29, 2007, although it was in development since early 2004)

Edited by Vesper

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Better be the most thorough medical the club has done

you are goddamn right it better be!!!

I went off the boil (he was damn near the top of my CB wants at one point) ever since that horrid injury, BUT I do fully belive he can filly recover for sure

he was, at one point, on an ultra elite list of CB's you I truly lusted over (a couple from way back)

in order of current valuation

Rúben Dias (wow, are Manure and us kicking ourselves over him, we were both offered him multiple times)
Matthijs de Ligt  (disappointed at Juve, but likely rebounds in a huge way)
Marquinhos (sigh, likely will now never happen unless its a Thiago Silva type situ) (Silva was by far the longest on this list, wanted him for so long, finally gave up, BUT finally we got him, just a shame it was in the twilight of his career)
Milan Skriniar (unless he renews, he is free next summer)
Alessandro Bastoni  (off the boil atm due to his play)
Virgil van Dijk  (oh, well, we were never going to dump out that type of money)
David Alaba    (much more as a LB, though, so really should not be on this list)   
Ronald Araújo (was gutted when we failed this year and he renewed at Barca)
José María Giménez  (injuries long ago took him off for me)   
Raphaël Varane   (long long ago fell off my lists, I fully admit that Mou long ago raving about him for years put him there)  
Aymeric Laporte (injuries have stalled him)
Wesley Fofana    SO hope he blows up
Josko Gvardiol (a must buy next year, along with Rice and Osimhen, I think we miss out on Bellingham and Nkunku, grrrrr, and Chiesa is, atm, a huge question mark due to his horrid knee injury)
Kalidou Koulibaly  (SO wanted him ever since the middle of his first Napoli season, at peak only VVD on this list was better)
Nico Schlotterbeck (was gutted we never made a move for him, time will tell if I am truly in despair)  
Niklas Süle   (injuries pulled him off my list long ago, plus I admit @Unionjack influenced me, as he was HYPED for him)

Edited by Vesper

1 hour ago, DDA said:

Imagine having another Torres experience. Buying a player who is in reality broken.

I have a mexican friend who i saw ask a german friend what he thought of Hitler.so what you said isnt quite in that ballpark but it’s close..

Lots of difference between Torres and Fofana though. Fofana is risky because he’s probably one more serious knee injury from becoming this generations Ledley King at worse,at best Paul McGrath.