Chelsea 1 - 4 Brentford

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

They shouldn't catch up with us..better not anyway! That be some crazy collapse.

...but if we end up finishing below Arsenal who can go 2 behind if they win tommrow..be shitty after being 3rd and above for so long!

Finishing below Arse is embarrassing enough on its own. Finishing below them when they started with 0 points from their first 9 would next level humiliation.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Finishing below Arse is embarrassing enough on its own. Finishing below them when they started with 0 points from their first 9 would next level humiliation.

Yeahhh. Hopefully wont come to that! But from miles behind to 2 if they win Monday...urghh!

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

nope, I am right

one time in ages I was wrong

that doesn't deter me

no one is perfect

I will never allow you to frame the situation

Hahahaha you’re hilarious.

Werner and Alonso should not wear a Chelsea shirt again this season. RLC should not start another game this season. He should be nothing more than a body to come in as a late sub. 

And we better hope Christensen, James, and Pulisic are ready to start against Madrid and that these niggling injuries that Mendy and Kante picked up today are small. They’ll be watching this and licking their lips.