Chelsea 1 - 4 Brentford

1 hour ago, Laylabelle said:

Is this the last game that might be a near ish full stadium? Know Bradford had to stop selling away tickets halfway.

The away game was bloody awful. Hopefully can make this less stressful!

the massive assfuck is, as it stands, no fans at all (closed doors) for Real in the CL at the Bridge, and, if we beat them, no fans at all (closed doors) for Citeh in the CL at the Bridge, whilst both (or at least Real) away games will have fully packed massively ultra hostile crowds

so fucked up

THAT is truly against sporting integrity

fuck UEFA

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

the massive assfuck is, as it stands, no fans at all (closed doors) for Real in the CL at the Bridge, and, if we beat them, no fans at all (closed doors) for Citeh in the CL at the Bridge, whilst both (or at least Real) away games will have fully packed massively ultra hostile crowds

so fucked up

THAT is truly against sporting integrity

fuck UEFA

But I dont get why fans can't go to the away leg. Doesn't ticket money go to Real Madrid? The Bridge I get but away leg I'd thought be different.

1 hour ago, Laylabelle said:

But I dont get why fans can't go to the away leg. Doesn't ticket money go to Real Madrid? The Bridge I get but away leg I'd thought be different.

Nope, we get receipt of our tickets sold. Even if we give the tickets away for free, it's still classed as a transaction which isn't allowed under the special license. 

22 hours ago, We Hate Scouse said:

Nope, we get receipt of our tickets sold. Even if we give the tickets away for free, it's still classed as a transaction which isn't allowed under the special license. 

Oh. They could easily do something with the money..charity or something. Though maybe tricky to set up or just not even worth trying

Surprised Lukaku is not starting. Havertz is our key man atm yes, but he and Werner started both games for Germany during international break and Lukaku had the international break free, so you imagine would be a lot fresher and has a point to prove. Not to underestimate Brentford, but this is a game ewe should be winning even if we don't play our 'best team'. Would have rather seen Havertz rested for the Real game.

Lots of legs in our team that should indicate that we’ll be pressing high and trying to really go for it. Hopefully no zombie-ball coming out of the international break.