Middlesbrough 0 - 2 Chelsea

Jase

Pulisic and Kovacic haven't had great games (can't count the number of times Kova's made a run and given the ball away). Silva has been immense. Sarr and RLC have been dire. Lots of pressing and industry from Mount.

6 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Hello FB,

Ordinarily I don't like to swear in my posts but I don't remember ever being as angry about anything in football as I am about the way our club is being treated currently. For the first time in my life my attitude to non-Chelsea people is fuck 'em all. My head is spinning with all the bollocks spouting from the cunts in every direction. I'd love us to score another couple of goals and finish the game in the near empty stadium we briefly asked for.

Understand OFAG. + the hypocritical comments from Gibson, and it is also a really horrible place to visit. Well Ayresome Park was anyway. 

Fair play to the 750 of our lot there, making themselves heard

11 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Understand OFAG. + the hypocritical comments from Gibson, and it is also a really horrible place to visit. Well Ayresome Park was anyway. 

Fair play to the 750 of our lot there, making themselves heard

I've never had a bad word to say about Gibson before but he's switched off his brain and let himself get caught up in the tidal wave of crap. I'm surprised at him.

Edited by OhForAGreavsie

Great win. All credit to TT for keeping us professional and in control at least on the pitch. 
very assured performance. Could have been a banana skin but we disposed of them without breaking a sweat.managed to carry sarr, Lukaku and RLC as well.

should have been more comfortable but Lukaku and Werner still clowns 

most importantly no injuries 

11 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Havent wanted to win a game so much for a while.

It was all the bollocks before from their chairman, and all the neutrals wanting us to lose

Aye. Their Chairman had a point but executed it irresponsibly. 

Nice to shut their loudmouth fanbasd up too.

Fair play to them though, they look a pretty decent side on the pitch. 

6 minutes ago, DDA said:

Aye. Their Chairman had a point but executed it irresponsibly. 

Nice to shut their loudmouth fanbasd up too.

Fair play to them though, they look a pretty decent side on the pitch. 

A point that we should have been thrown out of the competition because of Roman? If so I don't agree, to put it mildly.

2 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Taps in all he can do now

But its still a goal that contributed to our win. This forum is soo racist. Chelsea win 2.0 and all we here are people slagging of Sarr and Lukaku! At this rate you think we lost the match. What a horrible set of Chelsea fans. Outta here!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, didi007 said:

But its still a goal that contributed to our win. This forum is soo racist. Chelsea win 2.0 and all we here are people slagging of Sarr and Lukaku! At this rate you think we lost the match. What a horrible set of Chelsea fans. Outta here!!!!!!!

racist????

LOLOLOLOL

you can kiss my scrawny black arse

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

and this years League Cup against the scouse vermin!

grrrrrr

we have been so shit at Wembley lately

Don't think won there final wise since our last FA Cup win...lost the community shield after that and then 2 FA Cup finals in a pissing row and then the League Cup.. 

If we get go the final again..and lose again...4th final in a row..might as well not go the next time lol

Edited by Laylabelle