Middlesbrough 0 - 2 Chelsea

Jase

1 minute ago, didi007 said:

But its still a goal that contributed to our win. This forum is soo racist. Chelsea win 2.0 and all we here are people slagging of Sarr and Lukaku! At this rate you think we lost the match. What a horrible set of Chelsea fans. Outta here!!!!!!!

Racist? Are you kidding? We talked about how great certain players were (e.g., Silva), how mediocre certain players were (e.g., Pulisic, Lukaku), and how poor certain players were (e.g., Kova, Sarr, RLC). How is that different than any other game?

2 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Don't think won there final wise since our last FA Cup win...lost the community shield after that and then 2 FA Cup finals in a pissing row and then the League Cup.. 

If we get go the final again..and lose again...4th final in a row..might as well not go the next time lol

plus that 'Kepa no leave' game in the League Cup final v Citeh

1 minute ago, Benchpress said:

Racist? Are you kidding? We talked about how great certain players were (e.g., Silva), how mediocre certain players were (e.g., Pulisic, Lukaku), and how poor certain players were (e.g., Kova, Sarr, RLC). How is that different than any other game?

that troll needs to go meander through the politics section and see how 'racist' I am

smdh

my 4 posts just today

17 minutes ago, didi007 said:

But its still a goal that contributed to our win. This forum is soo racist. Chelsea win 2.0 and all we here are people slagging of Sarr and Lukaku! At this rate you think we lost the match. What a horrible set of Chelsea fans. Outta here!!!!!!!

Jesus, another deluded left winger who wants to see evil everywhere. If they suck they suck, regardless of the colour of their skin. Gee that agenda is so tiring at times.

34 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Just to rub it in

I was at this game, 10 years old I think. When Di Matteo was running through the middle of the pitch everyone stood up around us and I had to climb up and stand on my seat to see over. By the time I'd done that the ball was just dropping into the net 🙈

Besides maybe the Champions League wins and the first Premier League title, this is right up there for me as one of the sweetest of them all.

3 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

A point that we should have been thrown out of the competition because of Roman? If so I don't agree, to put it mildly.

No the point of us asking the game to be played behind closed doors being ridiculous. Which it was.

58 minutes ago, DDA said:

No the point of us asking the game to be played behind closed doors being ridiculous. Which it was.

No one has problem with them taking issue with the request, did you stop reading the club and their chairman statement after that?

https://theathletic.com/news/middlesbrough-chairman-gibson-hits-back-at-Chelsea-over-fa-cup-request-Chelsea-and-sporting-integrity-do-not-belong-in-the-same-sentence/bQIrChY960da/

5 hours ago, DDA said:

You are probably right about this though I confess I have not seen it the same way as you. Perhaps it's my overwhelming anger at the situation preventing me thinking clearly.

The 'special license' talks about maintaining the integrity of the competitions. It then goes on to impose the stupid ban on ticket sales which is completely contrary to that and other aims it sets out. The club's best response to this hypocrisy would probably have been just to point it out and leave it at that. In my state of fury however I did not blame them calling for The FA to protect the game's integrity when the government attacked it. One year I'm going to get over this and calm down but it won't be this year.

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

You are probably right about this though I confess I have not seen it the same way as you. Perhaps it's my overwhelming anger at the situation preventing me thinking clearly.

The 'special license' talks about maintaining the integrity of the competitions. It then goes on to impose the stupid ban on ticket sales which is completely contrary to that and other aims it sets out. The club's best response to this hypocrisy would probably have been just to point it out and leave it at that. In my state of fury however I did not blame them calling for The FA to protect the game's integrity when the government attacked it. One year I'm going to get over this and calm down but it won't be this year.

I'm with you on this one and in answer to your previous comment, I didn't actually read the full statement made by the Borough chairman. I couldn't bring myself to do as such. I have little tolerance for the bias hypocrisy that is spouted from the mouths of opposing critiques that cant wait to stick a knife into the back of Chelsea. 

Fucking great yesterday, 700 Chelsea fans loud and proud v the world.

Very fortunate I was given the chance to be there. Had a great night Friday night at the hotel as a guest of Pulisic and great gesture from him to give my lad his match worn jersey and then to receive a message Saturday morning to say he had left us 3 tickets.

Quality.

6 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Fucking great yesterday, 700 Chelsea fans loud and proud v the world.

Very fortunate I was given the chance to be there. Had a great night Friday night at the hotel as a guest of Pulisic and great gesture from him to give my lad his match worn jersey and then to receive a message Saturday morning to say he had left us 3 tickets.

Quality.

How the fuck does one become a guest of Pulisic? 😑