Norwich 1 - 3 Chelsea

Jase

1 minute ago, nyikolajevics said:

Havertz, Chalobah, Mount and James.. They are all 22 years old.. Can we make them sign 10 years contract? I’d like to see these guys play together for long years.

An unfortunate time contracts wise 😀

3 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

Tommy is as much to blame he's picked the team.

Dave and Saul as WB's

Werner on the LW

fuck just as i'm typing Kai has scored☺️

TT can not be faulted in my eyes. He just orchestrated a W during one of the toughest days in Chelseas recent history.

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

TT can not be faulted in my eyes. He just orchestrated a W during one of the toughest days in Chelseas recent history.

100% this. Thanks to him there is at least something to celebrate today.

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

Even without a Prem Title to his name... I really am starting to feel TT is one of if not the greatest manager we've ever had... and he has only been here a short amount of time. He just exudes class.

And the best part is he feels at home here, as he said himself this is the perfect match for him and despite the uncertainty you really believe him when he says he wants to stay at the club. Some figure.

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

Even without a Prem Title to his name... I really am starting to feel TT is one of if not the greatest manager we've ever had... and he has only been here a short amount of time. He just exudes class.

right man at the right time

look at how SHIT an 'improved' PSG have went under a so-called 'wonder manager'

bade10be7a70c175e18dd9905b8c4319.png

and still BITCHES (although they got SO fucked when Donnarumma got mugged by Benz and no foul)

5 minutes ago, King Kante said:

They're absolutely flying. Unbeaten in 9 now. 

Might also be benefitial. They are now absolutely safe and not much way up to go.

Maybe they will not fight for their lives on the Bridges.

Either way, they are still a poor side. Ofc better than Norwich/Watford/Burnley/whatever but we should be comfortable against them.