Zenit 3-3 Chelsea

Jase

9 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Juventus was many many miles better than it is now, Shakhtar miles better and we were not as strong as we are supposed to be now.
I don't know if we can win this champions league (certainly not in our present form) but let's cross our fingers Pep and pool get destroyed.

City..dont think will go all the way. Liverpool however..theyre too good. Wouldn't surprise me..know harder teams but the group was meant to be hard and they made history with it sooo..hmmm. hopefully wrong 

1 minute ago, Milan said:

So after many many many years of not playing Real, we might play them in the successive seasons. Typical lol

Wouldn’t mind that. We were head and shoulders above them and they are hardly any better now.

Don’t care too much tbh 

Just hope we are in better form once we play them

12 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

looking at other groups, even if we finished 1st we could face PSG, Atletico, Inter, possibly Barca in next round. No easy teams in this competition

But Atletico and Barcelona aren't what they used to be. Atletico are having something of an identity crisis and have been awful in Europe for a few seasons now. 

1 minute ago, Jase said:

If we get Bayern, I fancy our chances against their high line and with the away goals rule out of the window, things could get wild in the KO stage (if playing on FM 22 is anything to go by lol).

I think Bayern are an exceptionally good team but they aren’t unbeatable. I don’t think its necessarily all been smooth sailing for Nagelsmann although they are on a very good run at present. They look very top heavy at times. Just have to wait and see. 

4 poor performances on the trot. We are lucky to only have lost once. Still if the rot continues we throw the season away altogether. We just can’t live without Kante, kovacic and Chilwell. Lwb is a mess whoever plays. Same goes for midfield. Can’t really see us winning even one more game without all three

16 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

4 poor performances on the trot. We are lucky to only have lost once. Still if the rot continues we throw the season away altogether. We just can’t live without Kante, kovacic and Chilwell. Lwb is a mess whoever plays. Same goes for midfield. Can’t really see us winning even one more game without all three

I'd say we are still a little weak at CB as well. 

Better pray we don’t draw Bayern. They will absolutely humiliate us in our current state like they did a couple of years ago.

Even that old, stale Real Madrid side that we battered last season will be a huge challenge right now.

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Better pray we don’t draw Bayern. They will absolutely humiliate us in our current state like they did a couple of years ago.

Even that old, stale Real Madrid side that we battered last season will be a huge challenge right now.

Oh come on, surely last season has taught us a lot can change in weeks let alone months.

27 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Oh come on, surely last season has taught us a lot can change in weeks let alone months.

You’re right. I had a brain fart and forgot that the next round isn’t played anytime soon. 🙃

Still, I definitely want to avoid Bayern for as long as possible.

9 minutes ago, Warning_Hazard said:

Based on current form doesnt matter who we get, Im very much doubting we will win anything this season.

Surprise surprise results start going to shit and you start posting nonsense again.

We have already won a trophy this season.