Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Aston Villa

ZAPHOD2319

I said I wasn't bothered about this game and seems like the players aren't either 🤣🤣🤣

Blessing in disguise IMHO.

We might have a big squad but we have some serious lightweights in the fitness category.

I hope we do win of course, but not the end of the road if we don't 👍

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

CHO wtf

he is pants

4 minutes ago, Milan said:

CHO LOL

3 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

How is Callum still on? 

Remember this is the player that didn't want to go on holiday and was the first player to join for preseason. He got a head start over everybody. Didn't want to go on loan and instead fight for his spot. 

All of this yet he is still last in the pecking order and has showed us virtually nothing. 

Edited by MoroccanBlue

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

I don't get what has happened to CHO of late.

I don't even think he was bad under Lampard (argument for another day) but since his early burst under TT he's started to regress hugely.

He is only young but his Zest has gone completely. 

Not going to lie the fact we are still seeing RLC and Barkley in a Chelsea kit horrifies me.

Particularly seeing RLC playing in the deeper 2 and Villa on transitions were killing us. Barely disciplined enough to play in a 3 man midfield bar the odd flash of dribbling, never mind a 2 man midfielder.

Also Hudson-Odoi is likely finished this season here if he doesn’t pull the finger out. The fact Tuchel hasn’t subbed him is absolutely mind boggling considering he subbed Mason, Saul etc in last 2 games without hesitation. 

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Not going to lie the fact we are still seeing RLC and Barkley in a Chelsea kit horrifies me.

Particularly seeing RLC playing in the deeper 2 and Villa on transitions were killing us. Barely disciplined enough to play in a 3 man midfield bar the odd flash of dribbling, never mind a 2 man midfielder.

Also Hudson-Odoi is likely finished this season here if he doesn’t pull the finger out. The fact Tuchel hasn’t subbed him is absolutely mind boggling considering he subbed Mason, Saul etc in last 2 games without hesitation. 

Who is tut supposed to bring in for CHO? Azpi? We got both our rwbs on the pitch 

that is why we wanted Hakimi