Tottenham 0-3 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

3 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

We tore them apart in the second half. The scoreline flattered them.

Indeed. Had our attacking players been a bit sharper today and it could’ve been historic.

Edited by robsblubot

16 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

There wasn't any energy lol. So so glad changes were made cause that was woeful first half. Then bam...it worked

Heh true and from what he said the change was more like a message than anything else. He said he’s wasnt ready to talk about positioning/movement (tweaks) considering the lack of energy in the first half.

Must have been an interesting locker room at half time.

Edited by robsblubot

as I said before for the first time since the Conte era (2016-17 season)  I feel that this season we can win the title

we know every game how to win ( vs Arsenal vs Villa , vs Spuds , big point at Anfield)

Champion mentality 

Just now, milka said:

as I said before for the first time since the Conte era (2016-17 season)  I feel that this season we can win the title

we know every game how to win ( vs Arsenal vs Villa , vs Spuds , big point at Anfield)

Champion mentality 

A win next weekend will definitely give that feeling. 

3 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

A win next weekend will definitely give that feeling. 

even if we don't win against Man City the program  next games suggests we can  break away

Man City (H)

Southampton (H)

Brentford (A)

Norwich (H)

Newcastle (A)

Burnley (H)

Edited by milka

15 minutes ago, milka said:

even if we don't win against Man City the program  next games suggests we can  break away

Man City (H)

Southampton (H)

Brentford (A)

Norwich (H)

Newcastle (A)

Burnley (H)

Wow. Hadn’t realise that. 3 points next week and we could genuinely break away. 

Great 2nd half, I always felt MF three of Jorginho, Kante and Kovacic did not have last word after Sarri left. In 352 they can also work great!

Silva, Alonso, Kova, Kante all masterclass performance.

Defensively Chris-Silva-Rudi is our best lineup with Azpi RWB. We used this against Real and this is by far best option for biggest games, should have used it in Liverpool also, in the end James costed us.

At this point it is on us to lose title, we are number one favorites.