Chelsea 0-1 Leicester [FA Cup]

Jase

6 hours ago, Pizy said:

It’s weird. I would be disappointed if we lose this but I wouldn’t be devastated. Whereas I would be devastated if we lost to them in the league game.

Top 4 is just so much more important to the club than a trophy we’ve won so many times already. Yes, historically speaking a trophy is much more important and we won’t look back in 10 years to reminisce about finishing 3rd/4th, but for the well-being of the club in the short term it’s much more important to play in the CL.

I would hate to lose to Leicester today and then lose out on top 4 to them too. That would be hard to take. 

you have to sacrifice something to get something else so if we lost again FA Cup  for CL is ok to me 

would be shame if we lose 2 finals 🙃

Edited by milka

I'd be surprised if Kova and Christensen started today. More likely to be on the bench, and then play in midweek.

With that in mind, think it'll be:

Kepa

Azpi, Silva, Rudiger

James, Jorginho, Kante, Chilwell

Mount, Werner, Havertz

41 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

I'd be surprised if Kova and Christensen started today. More likely to be on the bench, and then play in midweek.

With that in mind, think it'll be:

Kepa

Azpi, Silva, Rudiger

James, Jorginho, Kante, Chilwell

Mount, Werner, Havertz

Ziyech over havertz id say