Chelsea 0-1 Arsenal

Jase

Just now, Jas said:

Havertz looked so slow when he was running through on goal for THAT chance miss.

Eh? Not really. He started from zero pace and was fairly quick, no defender came close to disturb him. Yes, he choked that. But he was hardly slow lol.

Just now, Mana said:

How is that any different to what we are seeing today? We look like we are on running on empty. The reason why we have most of the ball in the last 10 mins because Arsenal decided to park the bus.

Are we running on empty? Or have the players taken their eyes off the ball due to the upcoming finals and/or after all the recent praise?

1 minute ago, Jas said:

Havertz looked so slow when he was running through on goal for THAT chance miss.

And looking at the goal again, Zouma really shouldn't be playing at all...

Maybe I'm holding him to too high standards but I'm wondering if Silva should have gone to Smith Rowe and gambled on Kepa saving from Auba?

1 minute ago, Jas said:

And looking at the goal again, Zouma really shouldn't be playing at all...

I thought he missed because he was too fast. 

Yeah, Rudi for Zouma and that goal would not happened. 

3 minutes ago, Mana said:

Kante can pick up an injury anytime. Even in training. Kante didn’t even play for the majority of the City game.

You can’t keep resting players “hoping” they will be fit and sharp throughout.

Of course he can but the more games you put into him the more likely that will happen. Especially when he's suffered a number of muscular injuries in the last couple of seasons.

Tuchel has tried resting one crop of players for City and one for Arsenal to give everyone a rest.

With the greatest respect, despite the changes, we still should have enough out there to be beating Arsenal at home.

9 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Maybe I'm holding him to too high standards but I'm wondering if Silva should have gone to Smith Rowe and gambled on Kepa saving from Auba?

My thoughts exactly.

Just now, Milan said:

Eh? Not really. He started from zero pace and was fairly quick, no defender came close to disturb him. Yes, he choked that. But he was hardly slow lol.

Still looked slow. lol

2 minutes ago, DH1988 said:

When Mount learns to place his shots.. Too often in great positions to then hit it straight at the keeper.

They are professionals, WHY only kick towards the middle of the goal most of the time ?? Thery should AIM at the top corners of the goal.

Edited by ccheongf

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

It's not really, with the run of the last few games all of our untouchables needed atleast one game without starting (I mentioned it a few days ago) and we've gone for half vs City and half tonight.

The alternative is flog the best Xl to death and likely end up with a situation of the run in of 2015 were our players were running on empty.

Disagree!

Should have been strongest side tonight and rest players on Saturday giving them 5 days rest before the next crucial league game.

3 points tonight is simply more important than winning another FA Cup. Now, we're probably going to have to play full strength against Leicester in the league and Villa too. 

TT has got it all wrong tonight.

hace 3 minutos, DDA dijo:

Overreacting? 

Behave! We should have been 1-0 up before Jorghino decides to try and score a no look OG. 

After that we play slow unimaginative football against a shit Arsenal side. 

Fucking far from overreacting. 

It's not good enough.. from the missed chance to the mistakes in such a big game.

It is overreacting. Severely. Even worse the folk greeting about the starting 11.

Not one mention from you on how we have completely controlled and dominated the game, which regardless of the score, we have. Poor finishing and sometimes a lack of movement or creativity (which isn’t exactly anything new) has hindered us but I suppose nobody wants to mention that as if it is a one off game thing when its not, its been a problem a lot of the season.

I mean I know Arsenal are bad but they’ve literally done nothing all game bar score a fluke goal from a mistake because we have more or less completely dominated them. They cant get out. They have had 2 shots, 1 on target. The only thing that is not good enough has been the mistake, the application has been there, the control of the game has been there, the energy to win the ball back is there. Its not as if we have chucked it. Some drama queens on here man.