• Havertz
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Silva (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

Just now, boydjoman said:

Havertz off Giroud in please

Surely he has to put one of them off for Giroud? Or even change the both of them and get another attacking player on. Another game in which I am not surprised where you know who, has offered nothing. I mean how many times has he actually touched the ball? 

Yes Mount hasn’t done too much and the midfield are findinf it tough but they showed they can make the difference with Mason’s goal and Mount’s general application and approach, he has made a few recoveries etc. Is always useful.

Porto are getting a lot of joy at set plays and I think Havertz height might be more useful defending them but I wouldnt be surprised if Tuchel changes Werner and Havertz. Might get a reaction out the team. 

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

Azpilicueta's outball has not found a Chelsea attacker for a while now. They've clearly scouted the way this team breaks out from the back - need to change something 

Azpi has been a problem lately to be honest. Put a stinker against West Brom and could've conceded a pen against Atletico. 

Once Thiago Silva is matchfit then he should be benched and Christensen should be moved to the right in my opinion.

Edited by Azul

4 minutes ago, Azul said:

Mount with a very important goal, we need this win badly.

We've been awful though let's be real, and it has to do with us not being able to keep the ball. Jorginho is incredibly overrated and I hope he gets subbed immediately.

Jorginho has played well generally since TT took over but I sadly agree. After a top class #9 this summer, a CM who is both creative and very athletic needs to be the priority. When opponents turn up the heat and aggression in midfield Jorginho simply can’t handle it.

We need to be starting with a Winger on the left not Wener. Playing with 10 men.

We are playing him to catch them in behind but the service is dyer.

Havertz needs to drop and receive the all... turn and run at them.

Edited by DDA

17 minutes ago, Strike said:

Azpilicueta's outball has not found a Chelsea attacker for a while now. They've clearly scouted the way this team breaks out from the back - need to change something 

Tbf the midfielders aren’t making options when we are deeper trying to build because Porto have been pressing us, winning it back a few times and then the outball is coming back to us because attackers have been pretty much standing still or Porto are winning those aerials because Mount, Werner and Havertz aren’t exactly going to beat Pepe or Mbemba in the air as well as every second ball seems to be recovered by a Porto player.

Porto’s intensity has also been very impressive I must admit. Has stopped us playing out. As has people being reluctant to take the ball under pressure because we have been under a bit of pressure, which isn’t good when you want to be a team who plays out like we do.

No changes at HT by looks of it. 

Good ball and unlucky from Werner. Heading not his strength but gets up well and the ball is good.

Edited by OneMoSalah

8 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Jorginho has played well generally since TT took over but I sadly agree. After a top class #9 this summer, a CM who is both creative and very athletic needs to be the priority. When opponents turn up the heat and aggression in midfield Jorginho simply can’t handle it.

He can't even play a through ball, useless player