• Werner
    • Havertz
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Silva (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

3 minutes ago, Azul said:

Chelsea admin needs to fix up😂 I remember he released the wrong line-up numerous times before the break and now he's late.

For UEFA competitions, always best to check their site. Lineups are always out early and the not usual 1 hour before the game. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

STARTING XI:
Mendy
James
Azpi
Christensen
Rudiger
Chilwell
Jorginho
Kovacic
Werner
Havertz
Mount

SUBS:
Kepa
Caballero
Alonso
Silva
Kante
Abraham
Pulisic
Zouma
Giroud
CHO
Ziyech
Emerson

Just now, Jason said:

STARTING XI:
Mendy
James
Azpi
Christensen
Rudiger
Chilwell
Jorginho
Kovacic
Werner
Havertz
Mount

Criminal starting Jorginho after his terrible showing vs WestBrom but i guess we have no choice. We are a bit light in the CM/DM position. Otherwise alright. Obviously Werner is getting special treatment. no way he starts on merit.

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

WTF....totally different lineup to what I saw.

lol I don't know where you saw it and Tuchel already confirmed Rudiger will start in yesterday's presser.

I like it. And I hope our boys are extremely up for this after that horror show at the weekend.

Porto really don’t have any scary names on their team sheet but will be big time fighters and grinders so this won’t be easy by any means.

6 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Criminal starting Jorginho after his terrible showing vs WestBrom but i guess we have no choice. We are a bit light in the CM/DM position. Otherwise alright. Obviously Werner is getting special treatment. no way he starts on merit.

Easy to forget that Werner was actually excellent in the last CL outing against Atletico and that he's the team's top goal contributor, despite his own inconsistency/problem.

And you could argue that it's also a bit of rotation and all that because I highly doubt he'll start against Palace at the weekend. 

I really don't get Tuchel's logic of having TWO goalkeepers and TWO left backs on the bench and not make room for Gilmour at the very least. Got him to stay with the team in January and yet he's doing things like this. 

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

For a nicer look...

IF I'm not mistaken, only 2 players in that starting XI have played in a Champions League quarter-final previously - Azpi and Kovacic.