• Kante
    • Jorginho
    • Mount
    • Ziyech
    • Havertz
    • James (sub)
    • Werner (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

Looking forward to Havertz, Mount, Werner already. Hoping that will be the three. Havertz has played himself into the team. Mount obviously will be back and Werner is still contributing despite the lack of goals and all three will be suitable players for the pressing game Leeds like to play.

This along with Spurs are arguably the games where Mount has to be #1st name on the team sheet. 

Mendy

Azpilicueta---Christensen---Rudiger

CHO-------------Jorginho-------Kovacic------------Chilwell

Mount

Havertz----Werner

3 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

This along with Spurs are arguably the games where Mount has to be #1st name on the team sheet. 

I assume Mount would start anyway given he's suspended against Atletico next week. 

There's still a worry in my head Havertz + Mount can't work in an attacking lineup, much less the latter being an influential player in the final third. 

Tricky. Mount needs to play, but I want to see more of the Werner/CHO/Havertz front three. 

29 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Ziyech didn't used his chances when starting, Kai did. Tuchel likes to rotate so now it's Pulisic turn. 

I would go with Kai, Mount and Pulisic. 

Tuchel on Pulisic just now. Seems to think he's better as a sub.

https://soccer.nbcsports.com/2021/03/08/pulisic-tuchel-Chelsea-usmnt/

“I cannot say anything other than positive things about him. Maybe his problem is that I know from Dortmund how strong he is from the bench. I think he started only in the cup game and in the end that is my responsibility and my fault. But like I said, it is a bit unfair but I know how good he is and what an impact he can have in 20-30 mins. He was unlucky in the last games. It is not a lack of trust or lack of quality. It is maybe just to be a bit patient.

“We have, for example, another guy which I would love to mention which is Emerson who suffers from bad decisions against him from me, who does not play but is an amazing guy and trains at the highest level. Never lets the team down from his mentality. This was a super hard decision today to have him out of the squad. The same with Tammy [Abraham]. It is like this and tells us we have a strong group and guys have to keep on fighting. There is no other way.”

On 08/03/2021 at 22:14, Jason said:

Tuchel on Pulisic just now. Seems to think he's better as a sub.

https://soccer.nbcsports.com/2021/03/08/pulisic-tuchel-Chelsea-usmnt/

“I cannot say anything other than positive things about him. Maybe his problem is that I know from Dortmund how strong he is from the bench. I think he started only in the cup game and in the end that is my responsibility and my fault. But like I said, it is a bit unfair but I know how good he is and what an impact he can have in 20-30 mins. He was unlucky in the last games. It is not a lack of trust or lack of quality. It is maybe just to be a bit patient.

“We have, for example, another guy which I would love to mention which is Emerson who suffers from bad decisions against him from me, who does not play but is an amazing guy and trains at the highest level. Never lets the team down from his mentality. This was a super hard decision today to have him out of the squad. The same with Tammy [Abraham]. It is like this and tells us we have a strong group and guys have to keep on fighting. There is no other way.”

Those warm word of apprectiation are good for us fans but I guess there are a couple of Americans already waiting with torches and pitchforks or in their case probably shotguns to drive TT out of the village lol

Leeds being Leeds will try to play on the front food and if there ever has been a game to play pulisic it is this one i think

-----Azpi----Chris----Rüdi

CHO----Kante---Kova---Chilwell

--------Mount----Puli-------

-------------Havertz----------

might beworth a try. Loads of pace and defensive stability.

Edited by Magic Lamps

2 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Those warm word of apprectiation are good for us fans but I guess there are a couple of Americans already waiting with torches and pitchforks or in their case probably shotsguns to drive TT out of the village lol

Leeds being Leeds will try to play on the front food and if there ever has been a game to play pulisic it is this one i think

-----Azpi----Chris----Rüdi

CHO----Kante---Kova---Chilwell

--------Mount----Puli-------

-------------Havertz----------

might beworth a try. Loads of pace and defensive stability.

Pretty sure Jorginho will play on Saturday given he's suspended against Atletico next week. 

I think the team should be well rested to outrun Leeds again but hope Tuchel rotates the team again with Atleti on Wednesday.

Mount is an automatic selection here given he's suspended for the CL game. Chilwell for Alonso and maybe a rest for Azpilicueta too.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Pretty sure Jorginho will play on Saturday given he's suspended against Atletico next week. 

Mount should play but I'm not sure Jorgi selects himself automatically for a high-energy game against Leeds. Even if he's suspended midweek

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Mount should play but I'm not sure Jorgi selects himself automatically for a high-energy game against Leeds. Even if he's suspended midweek

Worth reminding that Jorginho started against Liverpool. 

1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

Why are some still decimating Jorgo? He has been awesome under TT imo, looks fitter, faster, more physical and showing true hunger on the pitch......he deserves some credit if you ask me.

Exactly - if we just signed him people would be creaming their pants. Has been top class performances recently