Mugshots

Aesthetic Relic

I'm not scary :(

haven't seen this before

Well there are many things that make you scary to me.

First I was warned about you in my thread in the new members board - I was about Stingray too, but for completely different reasons.

Then there's the hammer of Thor, and your scary avatar, and your seriousness, I'm always afraid of you.

Now I'm normally brave - I guess - and outspoken, but not with you Mr. Alex. And the fact I'm much older than you makes it quite the accomplishment

:lol: I wield the banhammer because I'm the youngest (and cutest :ph34r:) of all the admins, it comes as a surprise when I come down hard on n00bs :lol:

And I'm only serious when I'm pissed off... so don't piss me off and I won't be serious :D Although in all seriousness I couldn't ever imagine you ever pissing me off!

:lol: I wield the banhammer because I'm the youngest (and cutest :ph34r:) of all the admins, it comes as a surprise when I come down hard on n00bs :lol:

And I'm only serious when I'm pissed off... so don't piss me off and I won't be serious :D Although in all seriousness I couldn't ever imagine you ever pissing me off!

well, I won't deny that my idea of you doesn't match the pics you post. You really are VERY cute!!!! and not scary, but I'm sure if you want to make a Ben-alike face (like the one in the pic you posted) you could be very scary. It's just you have the sweetest smile and you're very cute indeed, but I just can put that face to the name. I keep putting angry Ballack and that's a scary view :P

Well, it's great that you can project such a tough image to be honest.

And I'm relieved to know I probably can't piss you off. I will try not to prove the theory.

well, I won't deny that my idea of you doesn't match the pics you post. You really are VERY cute!!!! and not scary, but I'm sure if you want to make a Ben-alike face (like the one in the pic you posted) you could be very scary. It's just you have the sweetest smile and you're very cute indeed, but I just can put that face to the name. I keep putting angry Ballack and that's a scary view :P

Well, it's great that you can project such a tough image to be honest.

And I'm relieved to know I probably can't piss you off. I will try not to prove the theory.

Will we have to call you Mrs thor, when you marry Alex? :D

TC's first power couple. :)

Will we have to call you Mrs thor, when you marry Alex? :D

TC's first power couple. :)

Actually after my last experience, I'm refraining from any cyber relationship - except friendships.

And well... I have to admit there are few things I think are more attractive in a man than exuding power and being fearsome, BUT as Michele would say: age is a number (in this case 20 and 33) and prison is a place (where I would end up) plus the whole fiasco in the married thing.

Actually I blame it on you Mr. Gingerbeard as you were also the first one that wanted me to marry Volt-Age! (if memory does't fail me and it loves to fail me)