Mugshots

Aesthetic Relic

At first I thought so too (the Indian part)

She's beautiful, the dress is beautiful, you're all beautiful.

Little Jose is nicer than little Joe (never liked Joe to be honest although Joseph is one of my fave names in English).

Oh in Portuguese we call this "teeth are itching". It's impressive how much strength those little buddies can have! They can draw blood with their little teeth!

lol. Never really been told I look Indian before.

My wife is Uruguayan and her mother can't pronounce 'Joseph' so she calls him Jose.

I can honestly say, he has the jaw strength of and adult. He locked on to my finger yesterday and almost drew blood.

I wish I could speak Portuguese. I love the way it sounds.

Also I don't kidnap - or bit kids hard.

Look at my little cousin

140.jpg

145.jpg

and my brother (who I don't have kids pics with me now, but based on our cousin and his now as an adult you can imagine how a perfect baby he used to be. ps: that's my mom.)

143-1.jpg

they all survived me just fine.

I'm sure little Jose would survive too :P

Your family is beautiful! Your little cousin looks so sharp in his tuxedo. Very cute little boy!

He is the cutest!!!! His mother sends me pics from time to time.

He now has a small brother. I have some pic of him in my e-mail but I have to go to the dentist now.

Later I'll post.

And thanks, I'm my brother's #1 fan (in not a creepy way) and he's too hot for the girls that don't deserve such a sweet, gentleman-y, beautiful psychologist :P

Oh yeah, I have only recently approved of his girlfriend. She's nice - although not pretty enough :P

Also I don't kidnap - or bit kids hard.

Look at my little cousin

140.jpg

145.jpg

and my brother (who I don't have kids pics with me now, but based on our cousin and him now as an adult you can imagine how a perfect baby he used to be. ps: that's my mom.)

143-1.jpg

140-1.jpg

they all survived me just fine.

I'm sure little Jose would survive too :P

so all your family members have beautiful eyes. That kid is gonna be a lady-killer, if that's a word! :P

so all your family members have beautiful eyes. That kid is gonna be a lady-killer, if that's a word! :P

they do have.

Mine aren't bad - though not as light as their colors

For my eyes' color to appear the pic has to have great light. My brother's and mom's could appear in the dark

968782_433569756750690_1647126344_n.jpg

397278_167121310062204_335018327_n.jpg

they do have.

Mine aren't bad - though not as light as their colors

For my eyes' color to appear the pic has to have great light. My brother's and mom's could appear in the dark

968782_433569756750690_1647126344_n.jpg

397278_167121310062204_335018327_n.jpg

When i said your family, i included you as well owing to your past pics! :)

@Ankit, thanks sweetie

I don't think any of the pics I posted here in the past showed my eyes's color well - except the one I was pulling a grimacing face and my tongue out.

My fave pose ever to take pics!!!

Also when I had blond hair, my eyes popped. Now it's red, so it's not that noticeable in pics.

People also say I'm my mother's carbon copy, I can't see the resemblance though

Looking good bro. Never knew you were such a looker.. Thought you looked like ben haim to be honest........ :ph34r:

Haha thanks man!

I'm very unphotogenic actually, I need to take like 100 pics before I get a normal one..

Plus I feel like in reality I look a little different from how I look in the photo.