Mugshots

Aesthetic Relic

It could be Kerry, but not quite.

Though I had forgotten about the issue and now it's going to haunt me again.

I'll just settle that he looks like Jim :P

Thanks though sweetie

To me Jim looks a bit like Cesc Fabregas.

402007_611177798896886_2142779719_n.jpg

To me Jim looks a bit like Cesc Fabregas.

402007_611177798896886_2142779719_n.jpg

thank you, Meera!!!!

You're absolutely right! @Jim resembles the cunt him in fact! That's who I was probably trying to remember.

But Jim is cuter and hopefully not an asshole ;)

I'm still out of likes to give even though it's been hours since I've logged (though I was able to give a couple just now, but then the annoying message came back). Which is weird.

I'll like it when I have any to give.

thank you, Meera!!!!

You're absolutely right! @Jim resembles the cunt him in fact! That's who I was probably trying to remember.

But Jim is cuter and hopefully not an asshole ;)

I'm still out of likes to give even though it's been hours since I've logged (though I was able to give a couple just now, but then the annoying message came back). Which is weird.

I'll like it when I have any to give.

Meera? Last i knew Drogzola was a man! :P What the hell! :lol:

For Bluefire. The latest family photo at my sons Christening/first birthday.

1006183_471752002903080_833804758_n.jpg

such a beautiful family!!!!!! I love your wife's dress btw.

As if it could be possible little Joe looks even cuter!!!!!!!!!!

Man, you're the luckiest. I can't help and say it again.

@Jim give me back my likes!!!! I need to like this post!!!

I'll start saving likes during the day. When I need them the most I'm out of it!

You look a bit Indian. :ph34r: I could be absolutely wrong though but just saying. Your wife looks beautiful. :)

Hahaha thanks! She sure is gorgeous! I'm a very lucky man. Btw, My background is Lebanese so guess it's no far off..

such a beautiful family!!!!!! I love your wife's dress btw.

As if it could be possible little Joe looks even cuter!!!!!!!!!!

Man, you're the luckiest. I can't help and say it again.

@Jim give me back my likes!!!! I need to like this post!!!

I'll start saving likes during the day. When I need them the most I'm out of it!

Why thankyou! I'll tell her you like her dress. Yes, little Jose is looking cuter every day. He has nice little sharp teeth now that he has used to bite me on several occasions LOL!

You look a bit Indian. :ph34r: I could be absolutely wrong though but just saying. Your wife looks beautiful. :)

At first I thought so too (the Indian part)

Hahaha thanks! She sure is gorgeous! I'm a very lucky man. Btw, My background is Lebanese so guess it's no far off..

Why thankyou! I'll tell her you like her dress. Yes, little Jose is looking cuter every day. He has nice little sharp teeth now that he has used to bite me on several occasions LOL!

She's beautiful, the dress is beautiful, you're all beautiful.

Little Jose is nicer than little Joe (never liked Joe to be honest although Joseph is one of my fave names in English).

Oh in Portuguese we call this "teeth are itching". It's impressive how much strength those little buddies can have! They can draw blood with their little teeth!

Ah, well! Not far off! BTW keep your kid in a safe place if @, comes around to Australia. Her intentions doesn't seem nice!

Haha, I am just kidding.

I think she confused Drogzola for francozola :P

I did... and apologized.

I really am sorry, mate

Ah, well! Not far off! BTW keep your kid in a safe place if @, comes around to Australia. Her intentions doesn't seem nice!

Haha, I am just kidding.

which is why I'm a kindergarten teacher. I can have my share of them without feeling like I want to kidnap some :P