Mugshots

Aesthetic Relic

I am always like that - except when playing sport! I get very aggressive and competitive.

Ow that we have in common then ..... too aggressive. Red cards, yellow cards, broken ankles, broken collarbone, ..... nice, nice, nice ... too much hardcore tackling, dueling and full contact sports (eg. kickboxing). I loved it though.

Well apparently I look like Liam anyway :ph34r:

I am a very relaxed person, very laid-back and non-plussed. I think that's the way to be in life!

^ me and the old man. He looks great for 61, doesn't he?!

I am always like that - except when playing sport! I get very aggressive and competitive. I have a very scary face sometimes :lol: That's the reason I have a scary Ballack picture :D

never realized until now that you have amazing eyebrows!

Your old man looks great indeed!

You do look all those things, except when you have Michael's avatar, but well, you sort of have to be them as @Jim is normally busy proving to us he's not from his world and leading us to believe he's a bot because he's everywhere, all the time, making this place amazing. Someone has to do the dirty work ;) and that's mostly you (as I'm sure the others admins also have their share of things they do here). You'll continue to be scary except in this thread :P

You do look all those things, except when you have Michael's avatar, but well, you sort of have to be them as @Jim is normally busy proving to us he's not from his world and leading us to believe he's a bot because he's everywhere, all the time, making this place amazing. Someone has to do the dirty work ;) and that's mostly you (as I'm sure the others admins also have their share of things they do here). You'll continue to be scary except in this thread :P

Haha, my eyebrows and my backside are my only decent physical attibutes! :lol:

The way I picture it is I clear and wipe the table and Jim lays the cutlery :D

Haha, my eyebrows and my backside are my only decent physical attibutes! :lol:

The way I picture it is I clear and wipe the table and Jim lays the cutlery :D

Nah, man! You are my favorite admin here.

I so bloody hope Jim is offline and will never see my post!

Exactly, is the Mikel of the admins! :lol:

So he is slow and only passes backwards? :Goober:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Are you crazy? He is the Schweisnteiger of adminis: he does the dirty work, looks scary impressive doing it, shows class, ability, talent and appear in the funny/Pub thread attack brilliantly!

Nah, man! You are my favorite admin here.

I so bloody hope Jim is offline and will never see my post!

Same feeling mate!

:carlo:

*dead*

So he is slow and only passes backwards? :Goober: Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Blasphemy!!!!!! see abovep

Wow Jim is alive ...... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

he's everywhere. All the time. Sort of scary.