• Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Werner
    • Havertz
    • Mount (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)

1. These wins under Tuchel are fun and tedious to watch.

2. Guessing by resting Mount today, Tuchel was experimenting with that front 3 today for Atletico next week.

3. Jorginho got bullied off the ball like a ragdoll today. Christ. 

4. They were on his weaker left foot but those two Werner chances...WELP! 

Another game where we have dominated but also looking brilliant in attack. Havertz best game in a Chelsea shirt, league wise. Was top class. Played a major part in both goals. Christensen, another dominant performance. Another clean sheet. Everton were so bad but I think it is one of the games where we were just too goo and could not handle our dominance. Everton have been really good going into today's game but we did not give them a sniff. Werner being really unlucky again. Just feels scoring wise he is cursed, but he is really contributing and I like him in the team. Whole team was brilliant. Jorginho in the middle of the park controlled that game. I look at our fixtures and on paper the only game really you expect us to lose is City, so I firmly expect us to get top 4. Well done Tuchel, well done players 👏🏾

That was some performance. I don't think I have seen us control a game like that against a good/decent side seen Jose Mk.1 days. That was pure domination, they could've played until Sunday and still wouldn't have scored. 

My take aways: 

AC - Is absolutely balling, people have given Harvetz the MotM, but I gave it to him again for the 4-5th straight match. He was imperious today, never had to make a tackle because he was already two steps ahead of the opposition. If he was Italian people would be w*nking all over themselves the way he is playing at the moment. 

Alonso - First goal summed up why he plays ahead of Chilwell in a 3atb unless the opposition have seriously quick players. Great drifting in to dangerous areas. Not a glamour player but he is very effective in the final third if you know what you're looking at. 

James - Plays the game as if he is 26 already. Needs to take more of his opportunities to be effective in the final third but he defends so well as a young boy. Give it another year or two and if he continues to develop he will be a top 5 FB in the world. 

Jorgi - Games like today were him at his best. I have always said with him, he is kind of a 'final piece of the jigsaw' type player, in that he can glue everything together. Still have concerns about his physical attributes but when you have such control his metronome ability to move the ball about kills the opponents running after 60 minutes or so. 

CHO - Great first half but faded in the second. Starting to become more consistent which is good to see as that is perhaps the most important quality you want to see in players 22 and under. Needs to start taking games by the scruff of the neck more if he wants to be elite and still needs to become more clinical but he is making good progress. 

Harvetz - This was more of what all of us that actually watched him last season knew he could do. Fantastic running off the ball and should've got a goal or two if people did the right thing and played him in. Drifted out of the game to the end but that is to be expected. 

Zouma - Didn't have a bad game, but today also highlighted his limitations. Lost Richardlison early in the second at 1-0 by again getting too close to his nearest CB, also his distribution is far to agricultural. Very handy player to have against physical sides, but he is currently CB4 at the club. 

Werner - Still doing a lot of things right but he really needs to start scoring some of his chances. Should've had at least one today. Starting to get to the stage where you have to start thinking if he has been cursed with our No.9 jinx. I am not pro selling him or even to take him out of the starting XI but he needs to sort things out as he will really cost us down the line if he keeps missing all his chances. 

Rest of the players not named were all good to very good also, but they all are our most dependable players, so no need to state the obvious. 

As for TT - 9/10. 

Didn't see the game but looks like an excellent result. Was hoping Leeds would be the Wet Spammers - but oh well.

10 cup finals to go... 

But feeling much more confident now. 👍

Did we get another dodgy VAR decision?

Edited by Muzchap

I’ve been a big time Christensen critic for ages here. But wow, has this system and manager done him wonders. He legitimately has performed at a world class level since coming in to the team.

When he isn’t being pulled across the pitch and getting into physical duels with attackers he’s top class. His biggest fault was always how weak he is physically so he’d get bullied.

Last thing he needs to add is an eye for forward passes over the top.