• Kante
    • Mount
    • Havertz
    • Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Giroud
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

A very2 poor game for everyone, pulisic + kante fc. I didn't understand lamp at all. We moved puli from left to right, I thought that was good move but why we keep attacking from the left. That made no sense, i thought the idea was to keep feeding puli and ignore werner. It was bizzare. 

Am sure it's not purely down to the formation but ever since Wolves got promoted to the PL in 2018/19, we've failed to beat them when playing with a back 4 (D1 L2) but have beaten them when playing a back 3 (W2).

3 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Zouma has to do much better for last goal, 95th minute, show him down the line, he wants inside. For an experienced player, was poor. 

Not sure what you mean by showing him down the line. Because that was exactly what Zouma did

1 minute ago, communicate said:

A very2 poor game for everyone, pulisic + kante fc. I didn't understand lamp at all. We moved puli from left to right, I thought that was good move but why we keep attacking from the left. That made no sense, i thought the idea was to keep feeding puli and ignore werner. It was bizzare. 

It's becoming a common theme really that we only ever attack down one flank. 

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Like last season, Chelsea acts as the antidote to struggling PL teams. Everton had been shit, Wolves had struggled to score a single goal leading up to this game and were battered 4-0 by Liverpool. It's just like last season. Whenever a shite team is desperate for a result it's us who obliges.

West Ham are in great form and flying relatively speaking. Arse are in relegation form and on the verge of perhaps sacking their manager so you know with 100% certainty they'll turn up against us. 

That's what's frustrating. We lost so thought be more go go go go go go! Instead had slow slow slow...

I see December being shite and a slidey one..West ham can go above if they win tommrow anyho

5 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Zouma has to do much better for last goal, 95th minute, show him down the line, he wants inside. For an experienced player, was poor. 

Or better, just take Neto out and take the yellow card! 

And that's always gonna be Zouma's problem. His defensive flaws get exposed when the game becomes open and he has to deal with 1 v 1 situations.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

It's becoming a common theme really that we only ever attack down one flank. 

I made 0 sense. I was happy when he moved puli to the right but now we attacked only on the left . It was madness. Just keep feeding puli, that was supposed to be the idea not ignoring him

Not as bad as TC will make this performance seem like but there are massive issues to address. Havertz was the big call tonight and Frank got it wrong.

His pressing was poor and led to Wolves pressure coming down his side. His performance also affected James and Werner. 

In-game, there has to be a better way to deal with being 1-0 up against a counter attacking side like Wolves? This was West Ham 2019-20 all over again. Not saying park the bus but the defenders were sitting ducks even before the equaliser went in. 

I didn't think there was any chance Frank would lose his job this season. But if the next 3 matches continue like this where we look clueless then serious questions need to be asked.

Dont think he's in any danger at all after these 2 dreadful results but if this continues for another 2-3 then he has to be.

Just now, Strike said:

Not as bad as TC will make this performance seem like but there are massive issues to address. Havertz was the big call tonight and Frank got it wrong.

??????  You must have watched different game. It was awful. Kante + Pulisic FC

Anyone thinking that the players are at fault are clueless. If you're looking at it from a rational point of view then you'll see that we have one of the best squads in Europe. This shouldn't be happening.

Lampards tactics doesn't make sense. We sat back even though we should have been pressing after the equaliser, and we needed some combination football instead of crossing the whole time.

pulisic was also invisible. i honestly thought he was subbed of until someone passed to him. we need ziyech back so much.

one week until the next game, werener will play again i bet. havertz not so sure. i would try with gilmour + kante and mount as an amc.

pulisic was also invisible. i honestly thought he was subbed of until someone passed to him. we need ziyech back so much.

one week until the next game, werener will play again i bet. havertz not so sure. i would try with gilmour + kante and mount as an amc.
Problem was that Werner was playing left winger in the second half. Horrible decision by Lampard because Pulisic is our only good offensive player

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk