• Kante
    • Mount
    • Havertz
    • Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Giroud
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

Frank Lebouef is right  -''I am upset because the game reminds me of when Chelsea was full of international foreign players and not capable of fighting with the real ''English fighting spirit'', 'You have to be a warrior, you have to sometimes be dirty and half of the team is not capable of doing that.''

Pretty football, but not ruthless enough

Wolves and Everton were always going to be a difficult match. But the problem I had was Lamps starting 11.

Havertz and Werner need to be rested and also need more training! The more they are on with sub par performances it will only get their confidence down further IMO.

Olivier as much as people claim him to be great which there is no doubt does much better as sub player. Tammy is my go to pick for striker. I feel he offers more on pitch.

KTBFFH.

Hope Frank and the boys can turn this around.Complacency might be setting early for some of the players.

On a lighter note: One match Kepa was in starting 11 his effects showed on Mendy vs Everton and now we are conceding goals.

Just now, milka said:

why everyone plays like that against Chelsea only ?

I mean :

Liverpool- Wolves and Everton  - United ?

we are in deep shit the schedule is wicked

West Ham (flying atm, can go above us if they beat Palace)

Arse (struggling but will more than likely play well against us, like they almost always do)

Villa (another team that will be above us on 13 games)

Shitty

Fulham (who just drew with Victimpool)

Leicester

Wolves again

2 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Frank Lebouef is right  -''I am upset because the game reminds me of when Chelsea was full of international foreign players and not capable of fighting with the real ''English fighting spirit'', 'You have to be a warrior, you have to sometimes be dirty and half of the team is not capable of doing that.''

Pretty football, but not ruthless enough

we need Rice and a winger (I warned I warned)

plus another crunching CB (Thiago and Zouma are the only truly decent CB's we have, let's be honest)

that winger maybe should be an AMF capable one as well, to spell Havertz

Fullbacks decent offensively but poor defensively tonight. 100%. James and Chilwell constantly caught out of position on the break. Both embarrassing for the first goal also. Mendy perhaps does better on first goal? But the two fullbacks have to stay on their feet. Zouma has to do much better for last goal, 95th minute, show him down the line, he wants inside. For an experienced player, was poor. 

Offensively poor also, Havertz very very anonymous again. Werner also struggling. Ziyech is a huge miss. Pulisic good first half but tired out inevitably second half. 

Like last season, Chelsea acts as the antidote to struggling PL teams. Everton had been shit, Wolves had struggled to score a single goal leading up to this game and were battered 4-0 by Liverpool. It's just like last season. Whenever a shite team is desperate for a result it's us who obliges.

West Ham are in great form and flying relatively speaking. Arse are in relegation form and on the verge of perhaps sacking their manager so you know with 100% certainty they'll turn up against us.