• Kante
    • Mount
    • Kovacic
    • Havertz
    • Werner
    • Giroud
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)

We need to stop bottling these games against the likes of Everton and actually turn up and play fucking football.

I do not expect us to win every game but fight and show guts, yesterday we cowered like a dog.

A Top 4 finish is an absolute MUST this season but other than that, not sure how to judge, what to expect etc based on how the league has gone. We are 12 games into the season and only 6 points separate the Top 9 teams and some of them have a game in hand. A win or a loss could see a team climb up or drop down a few places. What a shit season!

1 minute ago, Jason said:

A Top 4 finish is an absolute MUST this season but other than that, not sure how to judge, what to expect etc based on how the league has gone. We are 12 games into the season and only 6 points separate the Top 9 teams and some of them have a game in hand. A win or a loss could see a team climb up or drop down a few places. What a shit season!

Thats it.  We could be 5th end of the day.. 

When people going on about Man U being low..yet winning their game whenever that could be could move them up. Its really odd so far.

6 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Thats it.  We could be 5th end of the day.. 

When people going on about Man U being low..yet winning their game whenever that could be could move them up. Its really odd so far.

Stop listening to pundits is my best advice.

They talk absolute shite.

Utd have a very expensive team - they will be challenging for Top 4 and whilst everyone likes to slate Ole - he is doing OK. It's going to take time and a few more transfer windows for him to put his identity on the team, but they will be competitive, despite the histrionics of the pundits.

14 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

We need to stop bottling these games against the likes of Everton and actually turn up and play fucking football.

I do not expect us to win every game but fight and show guts, yesterday we cowered like a dog.

I think this is a bit harsh. Yesterday, we looked gassed and weren't creative owing to the lack of wingers. Further, we only lost due to madness by Mendy, Pickford pulling off a really good save from James and Mount hitting the post. I am not saying we were great, and I think the formation was really bizarre, but when you combine this with the other teams play this weekend, it wasn't as if we were really any different. 

That said, we need a response at Wolves and be consistent after that one as well. I have personally seen a lot of progress this year and whilst results haven't always been there, there have been some mitigating circumstances i.e. no Mendy/Silva for the Soton/WBA games and somehow not getting the penalty v Pen Utd. 

9 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Stop listening to pundits is my best advice.

They talk absolute shite.

Utd have a very expensive team - they will be challenging for Top 4 and whilst everyone likes to slate Ole - he is doing OK. It's going to take time and a few more transfer windows for him to put his identity on the team, but they will be competitive, despite the histrionics of the pundits.

Bit topsy-turvy..one minute okay..the next all goes iffy. See what happens with that one.

Shame we could least get a point yesterday..need to move onto Tues and get going again. Into the crazy Christmas stupid period

The only good thing that happened were the draws above us. We didn’t get separated from the top like we could have. Not happy about this weekend, but it could have been much worse. It is kind of like getting kicked in the nuts... by someone who doesn’t kick very well, still hurts, but could have been worse.