Kai Havertz

Blues11

12 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Wasn't really 3 months 'off' though, they were stuck in a lockdown unable to see friends and family just like the rest of us.

If was bliss mate.

Anyone moaning about having to sit around in their pants, eating junk food and playing ps4 for 3 months.... needs their head checked lol.

3 hours ago, DDA said:

If was bliss mate.

Anyone moaning about having to sit around in their pants, eating junk food and playing ps4 for 3 months.... needs their head checked lol.

I couldn't disagree more, I'm very socially orientated and as a lone flat liver i found it hell, literally every single pleasure in my life was taken away from me apart from PS4.

If they banned fresh air and excercise like in Spain and Italy I think I would have lost my mind, or worse.....

4 hours ago, Tomo said:

Wasn't really 3 months 'off' though, they were stuck in a lockdown unable to see friends and family just like the rest of us.

Pretty much everyone should take that time to chill off, relax and stop for a while to get some energy. Sure travel wasnt possible, but you could still train, run, bike etc..or do whatever you personaly like under slightly different conditions.

And now when corona is over you continue to work, not take another break. Sure everyone for themselves, but I had enough time off during quarantine and will be working this summer too instead of chilling under some coconut palma. 

Im just saying if you are paid 200k a week you better be in fucking shape when the season starts and be in connection with new teammates on the pitch. But players are spoiled these days. Its funny to me how they needed a water break all the time haha. 

18 hours ago, milka said:

A conversation involving Kai Havertz’s sister about her brother.

Lea Havertz: “He's moving to London next month.”

Other person: “Fantastic, Chelsea?”

Lea Havertz: “Yes!”

EdsyXzHXkAII1FP?format=jpg&name=medium

Do you ever read other comments? You often post something that was already posted.

Nothing has changed over the last few days. Personal terms agreed, looking promising, no deal between clubs.

Just a bunch of Twitter randos trying to get followers and attention by trying to be the first to announce its done.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/07/24/needs-champions-league-football-manchester-united-leicester/

"Having already signed Hakim Ziyech and Timo Werner, Lampard will certainly have to sell players to complete all the business he would like this summer. A move for Kai Havertz is in no way dependent on Champions League qualification, but it would definitely help. Other than freeing up extra cash for transfer fees and wages, the Champions League is a carrot to dangle in front of players who may have several options."

Matt Law says Havertz signing is not dependent on CL qualification.  

Yeah, I watched that video yesterday. He really is a generational talent. If he continues to get better he will be one of the best midfielders in the world. Scores goals, great passer, awesome instincts around the box, great at finding space, he's tall and strong making him very difficult to disposess. He even has very good pace for someone his size.

Would be our most impressive signing since Hazard if we pull it off. A player that could play in any team in Europe and we lead the queue. Hopefully no bumps in the road with some other club suddenly entering the bidding.

2 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

He really is, im surprised pep hasnt made a bid for him. Nahh he aint going anywhere else he wants Chels. We better see the fee has been agreed by this time next week.

Doesn’t strike me as a Pep player. Too direct and way too tall for an attacker compared to his usual suspects. 

11 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Doesn’t strike me as a Pep player. Too direct and way too tall for an attacker compared to his usual suspects. 

To be fair, he is only a few CMs taller than say Lewandowski and Muller, who of course played under Guardiola.