Kai Havertz

Blues11

51 minutes ago, Mana said:

Haven’t doubted that he’s ours since 3 weeks ago.

Welcome Havertz. 

I really feel that our attack is strong, stronger than Hazard’s final two seasons here. Thank God now. I still have shakey feelings about the defense but that’s for a different topic.

Take over the PL by storm Havertz!

Moderately positive post hmmm, are you the real Mana? :ph34r::D

1 hour ago, Mana said:

Haven’t doubted that he’s ours since 3 weeks ago.

Welcome Havertz. 

I really feel that our attack is strong, stronger than Hazard’s final two seasons here. Thank God now. I still have shakey feelings about the defense but that’s for a different topic.

Take over the PL by storm Havertz!

Now that you mentioned Hazard, it's sad he never got to play in a team with these good players. 

But what can you do. Thank you Hazard for the years and the money that helped rebuild the team. 

This is one of the best compilation of Kai I’ve seen recently.

He really has it all: technique, speed, passing, shooting, creativity, aerial ability...albeit some of them are still a lil bit raw, but make no mistake he is truly a generational talent. Still can’t believe he is ours now.

Was out all night, just woke up to this, fucking finally done. What is going on with the fee, ITK's say 62M, media claim 89M.

Loving rival fans dissing us and Kai.....funny when you go to dailymail this signing is way down there, if it was udt or pool signing him there would be endless articles.

Welcome to the Blue side Kai and may you have supreme success at Chels.

2 hours ago, Pizy said:

Who cares what the actual fee was, we've got ourselves a player that literally any club in Europe would have in their team if they could afford him.

Well, there is a difference between being our record transfer signing and not being our record transfer signing. We fans might not care but you can bet the talk of pressure of being our record signing will be mentioned a lot. 

And also, it would be just kinda nice to know how much we are actually paying upfront for Havertz...just for information sake. 

2 hours ago, Pizy said:

Who cares what the actual fee was, we've got ourselves a player that literally any club in Europe would have in their team if they could afford him.

I lowkey hope it is our record haha. It adds prestige and at least kepa wouldnt be the most expensive one anymore.