Kai Havertz

Blues11

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Romano also saying talks on, no agreement

I know big transfers can take ages to happen but am really curious to know how clubs exactly discuss the transfer and why does it take so long. I mean, they aren't exactly talking about world-worthy issues.

Just now, Jason said:

I know big transfers can take ages to happen but am really curious to know how clubs exactly discuss the transfer and why does it take so long. I mean, they aren't exactly talking about world-worthy issues.

My guess is there's no one format for every deal. Each clubs work in their own manner. But yes I'd love it if someone did a detailed piece or podcast explaining this

Queue everyone excited. 2 days later, with no news... Queue everyone doubting, wanting marina sacked, questioning the board etc etc. It takes time, fuck knows why but it does. Stop panicking and refreshing your timeline every 2 minutes and it won't seem so bad

45 minutes ago, Jason said:

he said havertz would be most expensive german player at the time,,so we already broke transfer fee record for top 2 german player in the same transfer window then. we just lucky to have owner like abramovich who love this club than anybody else...

long life my boss,,may the thropy soon lifted for your sacrifice...😍

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_expensive_association_football_transfers

No German players on the list of top 50 most expensive players is pretty crazy.

And you have here shit players like Mendy, Kepa, Torres, Morata, Oscar, Fred, Keita, Jovic, Cancelo, Lemar, Ndombele, Dembele...

14 minutes ago, iceboy said:

Sport Bild reporting that Havertz will join #Chelsea in a package that in its entirety will cost #CFC €200m. Leverkusen will receive €100m and Havertz will earn €20m a season for the next five years.

20m a season???

not logic,,£350k/week is way too much for him. even we already have a space from willian and pedro departure around £250k/week combined. at least he'll get not far from werner wage,,£180k maximum is acceptable. remember,,we don't want make bad situation for other player because of his overpaid wages. still he is unproven to produce goal/assist in PL...

18 minutes ago, iceboy said:

Sport Bild reporting that Havertz will join #Chelsea in a package that in its entirety will cost #CFC €200m. Leverkusen will receive €100m and Havertz will earn €20m a season for the next five years.

20m a season???

Doubt that. That's like 390 something grand a week

100m for 5 years is around 90m pounds. 18m per year. This is less than 350k per week. But I think this 200m number is with everything included. Agent and player fee for transfer like this is 15-20m. So he is on 250-270k per week if this 200m euros number is true.