• Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)

Just now, Supermonkey92 said:

I'll nail my colours to the mast now and say he's shut defensively and always will be. May end up being quality going forward however

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Later down the line he would be a good winger imo

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

It's almost as if no one's learned from Mount's reseurgance.

You cant compare the 2 though, look how many games Mount has played, he has shown far more and righfully deserves credit. Im sure James will come good but atm is way way off it.

31 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

That goal was all about Mount's pass into Barkley breaking the lines, not enough of that has been happening.

Yeah, this is why I think Mount may end up a No.6 once he fills out a bit. He does a lot of leg work, is quite good at intercepting, keeps the ball fairly well under pressure and breaks the lines well. For me, I do not think he is going to get 15 goals a season, so I think No.8 may not be optimal as you want a better shooter. That said, he is still only 21 so he has plenty of development left. 

26 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

What the hell has happened to Recce, his side is a highway everytime they attack

RJ thinks he is a midfielder. I have said it a lot but whenever he plays he drifts in and essentially takes up a DM position. Further, he is not that quick so the more I see him the more I think he will end up in midfield. 

24 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Mount only one in midfield looking to make things happen 

Yep, best player on the pitch today. 

21 minutes ago, Milan said:

Credit where its due - Zouma has been a rock

Yeah, I am in no way a big Zouma fan but he has played well today. I am still of the opinion you cannot play him against a team that presses but in games like this where you have a team in a low block and a unit like Deeney upfront he has to play as he then does the dirty work. Also, loved the knee in Deeney's back. 

7 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Why not? He has decent pace, physical and a decent crosser.

Even in the winter when Reece was bang in form he was pretty average as a wing back let alone winger.

Hi, my name is Glenn Rhino, but I call myself Nomoreboookings. That's because I appreciate a fair game and good sportsmanship, and also a little because I managed to put my rent on 1 or less bookings in this game. If I win I will buy a covid-19 free woman, if not I don´t know what to do. It´s over. 

I don´t dare to watch the game. I am also nearly blind (drank some bad booze in the 90s). Can you update me please.

4 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

I'm actually OK for selling james for a nice number.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

the main ones out there (not that we are going to buy any atm)

Nordi Mukiele  he would be my number one choice, so pacy, big (1.87m), great defensively

Lukas Klostermann, now playing CB for RB Leipzig, he is tall (1.89m) rock solid, and offers flexibilty, I wish he had him now for a CB, lolol

Ricardo Pereira  great player, but no way Leicester sells both their fullbacks

Emerson Royal, nice size (1.83m), pace, very young and do not know if Barca will sell

Zeki Celik  23yo, 1.83m, Turkish, on Lille

Denzel Dumfries  huge for a RB (1.89m) not terribly technical though

Noussair Mazraoui   1.83m, 22yo, Ajax too

Sergi Roberto (doubt Barca will sell and he is 29 in 7 months)

João Cancelo (huge dice roll for the dosh Shitty will demand, has not adapted well to the EPL as well)

Youcef Atal probably a good target IF he fully recovers from a terrible injury, although he is very slight of build and I am not sold on his defensive skills

Sergiño Dest   only a teen though (we do know we can buy from Ajax) many teams want him, he is a Dutch born American citizen

Timothy Castagne   24yo, decent size (1.80m) Belgian on Atalanta, has been injured

Sime Vrsaljko soon 29 though, and has not kicked on for Atleti

Colin Dagba 21yo, on PSG, but so short (1.70m)

Moussa Wagué   another Barca youth (21yo)

Benjamin Henrichs  23yo, nice size (1.83m) but has regressed a lot at Monaco

Jeremy Toljan   25yo, nice size, has really been a multi-year bust after a huge start,years ago, very disappointing

ultra wild card  Allan Arigoni, who we have scouted, plays on Grasshoppers in Zurich, 21yo, 1.84m, and has been timed as close to the fastest defender in the EU

that's about it