• Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)

4 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

The very same reason why TAA isn’t 

TAA doesnt have to be a winger when you have that front 3 but I see what you mean

4 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Even in the winter when Reece was bang in form he was pretty average as a wing back let alone winger.

Yup, also why I said down the line

8 minutes ago, NoMoreBookings said:

Hi, my name is Glenn Rhino, but I call myself Nomoreboookings. That's because I appreciate a fair game and good sportsmanship, and also a little because I managed to put my rent on 1 or less bookings in this game. If I win I will buy a covid-19 free woman, if not I don´t know what to do. It´s over. 

I don´t dare to watch the game. I am also nearly blind (drank some bad booze in the 90s). Can you update me please.

Are there any hackers out there. I am putting together Plan B, and it requires excellent hacking skills, low morals an unatural fascination with Covid-19. 2 of 3 will probably do. Also, i like digital stuff alot

Does anyone know how to post stuff? I am pressing enter, but no luck.

8 minutes ago, NoMoreBookings said:

Hi, my name is Glenn Rhino, but I call myself Nomoreboookings. That's because I appreciate a fair game and good sportsmanship, and also a little because I managed to put my rent on 1 or less bookings in this game. If I win I will buy a covid-19 free woman, if not I don´t know what to do. It´s over. 

I don´t dare to watch the game. I am also nearly blind (drank some bad booze in the 90s). Can you update me please.

Is it possible to llike your own posts?

2 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

TAA doesnt have to be a winger when you have that front 3 but I see what you mean

Yup, also why I said down the line

Hey guys, HAve you seen the post on bookings?

the main ones out there (not that we are going to buy any atm)

Nordi Mukiele  he would be my number one choice, so pacy, big (1.87m), great defensively
Lukas Klostermann, now playing CB for RB Leipzig, he is tall (1.89m) rock solid, and offers flexibilty, I wish he had him now for a CB, lolol
Ricardo Pereira  great player, but no way Leicester sells both their fullbacks
Emerson Royal, nice size (1.83m), pace, very young and do not know if Barca will sell
Zeki Celik  23yo, 1.83m, Turkish, on Lille
Denzel Dumfries  huge for a RB (1.89m) not terribly technical though
Noussair Mazraoui   1.83m, 22yo, Ajax too
Sergi Roberto (doubt Barca will sell and he is 29 in 7 months)
João Cancelo (huge dice roll for the dosh Shitty will demand, has not adapted well to the EPL as well)
Youcef Atal probably a good target IF he fully recovers from a terrible injury, although he is very slight of build and I am not sold on his defensive skills
Sergiño Dest   only a teen though (we do know we can buy from Ajax) many teams want him, he is a Dutch born American citizen
Timothy Castagne   24yo, decent size (1.80m) Belgian on Atalanta, has been injured
Sime Vrsaljko soon 29 though, and has not kicked on for Atleti
Colin Dagba 21yo, on PSG, but so short (1.70m)
Moussa Wagué   another Barca youth (21yo)
Benjamin Henrichs  23yo, nice size (1.83m) but has regressed a lot at Monaco
Jeremy Toljan   25yo, nice size, has really been a multi-year bust after a huge start,years ago, very disappointing
ultra wild card  Allan Arigoni, who we have scouted, plays on Grasshoppers in Zurich, 21yo, 1.84m, and has been timed as close to the fastest defender in the EU

that's about it

Klostermann [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk