Mikel John Obi

Badboy

Yes, yes, we need more than one scapegoat for today, David Luiz alone will not do. Didn't have a good game as the rest of the team, but I thought he was of our better players along with Azpi and Eto'o.

No it wasn't! :lol:

The post you quoted was from a week back. Maybe you should read before you get on your high horse and tell others to read.

If you werent forever up his arse this thread wouldnt exist

Today was the straw that has broken the camel's back, as far as I'm concerned. Lost all patience with him. I've done pretty well, eight years of backing him, but I can't convince myself any longer, sadly. Time to go.

Today was the straw that has broken the camel's back, as far as I'm concerned. Lost all patience with him. I've done pretty well, eight years of backing him, but I can't convince myself any longer, sadly. Time to go.

Not sure anyone want him :D and 8 years? lol that is some patience, I didn't believe anyone could still be having faith in this dude after 2008. And since then he has proved that right by doing f.a.

Not sure anyone want him :D and 8 years? lol that is some patience, I didn't believe anyone could still be having faith in this dude after 2008. And since then he has proved that right by doing f.a.

I'm blinded by compassion. He has a good game for every 20 shockers. Somehow I'd convinced myself he was decent. I'm not sure how. I'd be a brilliant hypotherapist.

no but you are the one so blind you cant see his faults .. I usually defend to the death all our players ,,, but as far as Mikel is concerned ,,you are a fan boy

Maybe. But I'm not here because of Mikel: I've supported the team before him and I will certainly support it after him. I support all of our players and hate none of them and I support our manager and board. So I can't see why that bothers you so much about me not seeing Mikel's fault if that were true which I don't think it is.

I'm blinded by compassion. He has a good game for every 20 shockers. Somehow I'd convinced myself he was decent. I'm not sure how. I'd be a brilliant hypotherapist.

Respect for admitting you were wrong! Never liked Mikel. Only ever passes sideways or backwards, and is useless to poor at picking up runs. Got to go.

I went to a hypnotherapist once to stop smoking... guy was worse than Mikel .. I only stopped longer enough to save the money Id paid him

Makes me nervous just thinking Matic isn't available for Champions League selection and we have this guy to kinda replace him. No more FA Cup and COC so I hope Jose will go for a Luiz-Ramires-Oscar midfield in this Champions League campaign

Did we not win the Champions league and Europa league with Mikel in the team? Why all this sudden hatred for him. Looks like Mikel is the new Kalou.